• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

phen0m24

The wafer is killing it with all these Taken avi's. I can't stop laughing, especially at Noomi's.

Side note... The Messenger is a PvP beast.

Dude duh
that's why I bought 11
:p

EDIT TOP OF THE PAGE CONFESSION

I dismantled the extra Messengers. I still have 3 though. :)

So I just solo'd the nightfall. Didn't think I'd also be soloing the Weekly because my teammates are idling.

To top it off, the guy gets a Legendary Engram for hiding behind a door. I did all the work in that room. When I saw that I walked right out of the room to him, stared him in the face, and returned to orbit. Do it yourself, leech.

So I just solo'd the nightfall. Didn't think I'd also be soloing the Weekly because my teammates are idling.

To top it off, the guy gets a Legendary Engram for hiding behind a door. I did all the work in that room. When I saw that I walked right out of the room to him, stared him in the face, and returned to orbit. Do it yourself, leech.
I can usually tell within the first few minutes if I have shitty teammates or not. I will go to orbit immediately. It kinda sucks if one person is a good teammate and the other is idling where we spawned, because I will still go to orbit. No one is getting a free ride, unless I know you.

Make sure you use the report feature.

NastyBook

Running LAST NF out of x3 run. If you want the swirly head, be the first to quote. We'll send out FRs and you can join in.

1. GibbShift
2. El_bombastico

rNilla

Settle down, spaz.
I missed your return! I made a picture and everything.

ZSJ4mQk.png

Frenden

Banned
Awesome man!

A lot of my clan members didn't think much of it till I told them to turn on explosive rounds and use it on void burn in NF or PoE. It's a decent HC, and works well taking down Void shields on Praetorians and Psion's.

It's no FB of course...
Totally. I have FB ascended and ascended the Word too. Nice for burns or specific encounters though!

I really like the high RoF HC's like Up the Ante, so I do see myself getting use out of it. It reminds me a lot of Up the Ante with a Send It perk to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom