• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I can officially enter the #ForeverHornless club now. ~627 hours now without a drop.

Meanwhile my friend with about the same time played has 5, and another friend just got his first with about half the play time.

Not bitter at all!

EDIT: Top of page? Well suck me sideways.

Frenden

Banned
Crap. I got a dupe Claws of Ahamkara in the Nightfall and accidentally sharded my Sunbreakers instead. I thought I had everything locked.

They looked so similar on the tiny Vita screen.

There goes my complete armor collection.

Dear Xur...

Frostburn

I think I can officially enter the #ForeverHornless club now. ~627 hours now without a drop.

Meanwhile my friend with about the same time played has 5, and another friend just got his first with about half the play time.

Not bitter at all!

EDIT: Top of page? Well suck me sideways.

Welcome brother, on the plus side we still get to watch those with Ghorns blow themselves up a lot when it explodes right next to them due to enemies spawning in PoE, on the down side they are on our team so then we have to scrape them up after 30 seconds :)

Definity

I finally got around to using the messenger in pvp. I like it. It can do some serious damage if you land your shots. Feels odd actually freeing up my primary slot from thorn, tlw and hawkmoon. Broke out the truth and had some fun with it again!

Got this bad ass shoes for hunter yesterday, now i can fly
a little :3
maxresdefault.jpg

GhaleonEB

I'll be running the NF solo in just a few, if anyone wants to join. Managed to solo it on my Warlock, though I had to res once. We'll see how this goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom