• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I think I got everyone.

TUwx7vL.png
bl4oCAO.jpg
BUqBcgJ.jpg
yHXsHs1.jpg
Ah81yRM.png
PVlz1gp.png

Sorry, I was raiding.

#blessed

Also.... Lmfao at Noomi's

So I just played a match of control and my team had control of two points but it said we had all three. I was even getting the 3x multiplier for kills. The game wasn't lagging or anything either.

Has anyone ever had this happen?

Just wanted to say again that The Messenger is a PvP monster. This was my first match with it fully leveled.

x5PP1U5.jpg

Unfortunately my back wasn't as strong as D-Man-790's back.

Sofa King

Are people bothering with Skolas anymore? I kinda think the time you sink into it for the chance of an elemental primary is not worth it.

Are people bothering with Skolas anymore? I kinda think the time you sink into it for the chance of an elemental primary is not worth it.

I got a solar Autorifle from him last week... And it's trash. I'm pretty close to not bothering with PoE 35 anymore. 32 and 34 are fun! But 35 isn't worth the effort at this point.

Sofa King

I got a solar Autorifle from him last week... And it's trash. I'm pretty close to not bothering with PoE 35 anymore. 32 and 34 are fun! But 35 isn't worth the effort at this point.

Got a void scout and a void auto rifle. Just doesn't seem to have the carrot on the stick any more.

LTWood12

Just wanted to say again that The Messenger is a PvP monster. This was my first match with it fully leveled.

x5PP1U5.jpg

Unfortunately my back wasn't as strong as D-Man-790's back.

No kidding! That gun has improved my pvp performance so much! Looks like you're wrecking folks w/ it.
-----------
Back from date night. Jurassic World was pretty good.
What did I miss around here? Saw Deku finally got his Foil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom