• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

Finally
CHZDp_KUwAAUEpA.jpg:orig

CHZDrj3UYAAtxin.jpg:orig

CHZDtFtUYAAQJbU.jpg:orig

bitsurugi

this gun gets a bad rep, but it is a sniper rifle after all. i get outsniped by it enough to consider it a threat.

also, it's Nghtly's favorite gun and he's good with it.

Yeah, NLB in the hands of a good player is deadly. And if i see someone using it in trials, i know he's good :/

Once I get the Warlock helmet I'll just need the boots on each character.

Did the boots have the heavy weapon ammo perk when they were sold? If not I won't really care to chase them since I'll never use them. Need dem 2 extra rockets.

I think the Titan boots they sold had the heavy ammo perk and the other two didn't.
I know you can get lucky with the gold package though and pull some boots with the heavy ammo perk out of that.

ocean

Banned
Once I get the Warlock helmet I'll just need the boots on each character.

Did the boots have the heavy weapon ammo perk when they were sold? If not I won't really care to chase them since I'll never use them. Need dem 2 extra rockets.

Vendor boots only had heavy on Titans. Dropped version (gold package) is random so you could luck out with heavy boots for any class. Chances of getting the boots from the package, and then having that perk be present, seems rather low though...

I think the Titan boots they sold had the heavy ammo perk and the other two didn't.
I know you can get lucky with the gold package though and pull some boots with the heavy ammo perk out of that.

Yeah the helmets this week are the only ones I've bought other than the Hunter one I got from a good package. The chest and arms were from golf packages as well and had much better rolls than the ones Vance was selling.

Daemul

I was looking to see if Nghtly was streaming and I got linked to another 13 Devils member's Twitch called ZL_chris, and Jesus, I can't believe what I'm seeing, the dude is phenomenal, way out of this world, best I've ever seen.

EDIT:I just checked his account on the 13 Devils Destinytracker page, dude has a 4.26 K/d.

Doc-Rivers.gif

I was looking to see if Nghtly was streaming and I got linked to another 13 Devils member's Twitch called ZL_chris, and Jesus, I can't believe what I'm seeing, the dude is phenomenal, way out of this world, best I've ever seen.

EDIT:I just checked his account on the 13 Devils Destinytracker page, dude has a 4.26 K/d.

Doc-Rivers.gif

Chris and Zoba helped me get to the lighthouse last week.

Chris was awesome. Ditto Zoba of course.

Sure, but I'd like to have a legendary backup, so I can take IB or Truth for a walk every now and then.

I knew you knew, more of a tip for anyone not in the know. That said, if I'm not using one of the big three, then I don't go HC. I still like autos (or pulse after the buff) since the other HCs just feel so slow compared to TLW.

Doc-Rivers.gif

He's really modest too which is funny.

Nobody wants to play us when he's on the team.

Todd is coming but won't be on till later.

Fig said she'll be up for it the other day.

Define "Up"

Was watching Nghtly's stream on Pantheon 2 weeks ago. Chris went 1v3 a couple rounds and dude won every time. That whole clan is insane.

I must have just added 20 people to the twitch chat, awesome :D

Hope it all works out come tomorrow!

Hook me up...grimlock11 on twitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom