• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much. I had no problem with $20 for the dancings. Call me names, whatever.

It was the expectation of re-buying the game and valuing them at $40 for launch players I was having a shit fit about.

I'm a happy shill now.
"Less shitty" is an apt description of the updated offers.

Still working with only one Exotic gun on XBL: Ice Breaker. I was extremely lucky to get it from a PoE chest on my Titan during my first week. There is no more useful gun in the game for both PvE and PvP, period.

Hey guys LFG sites havent really work for me so I wanted to post here: I'm looking to do POE, trials, the weekly strike, or VOG. Im a 32 warlock, PSN is exarkun. I'll be on most of the night. Its just been frustrating to find people to play with or do anything with cause so many people just want lvl 34 players.Makes me sad. Or just add me if you play quite a bit and you don't mind pvping or POEing sometime.

Hey, people just tend to post things when they are trying to do PoE Xs, Nightfalls, Raids, etc etc. I will send you a fr anyways. Give them a reply and youre good to go :)

Yeah you dont need 34 or gjallarhorn to do things and its ridiculous of LFG to demand that. Prob level 34 only for PoE 35. Gjallarhorn is def not required.

ExVicis

I'm not sure if this is real or not, it must be fake

AG0FfXg.jpg

All credit goes to ichabod00. Thanks for the invite!
Good going man, welcome to the club.

Maybe I was just generalizing from Lik's thread in gaming side, but if all your upset about is the overseas pricing then I apologize, because my comments weren't directed to that. And I agree, they should do something about it.

Wait, does that mean you guys regularly pay more than $60 for a new game release? o_O

/ignorant American

You mean /US resident, rest of america have to pay higher prices too, its like buying an entire new game for just an expansion

I think for me it the 2 expansions left a terrible impression. If there is even one mission in TTK where you have to run through a map backwards, then they already failed. Especially if they are charging 40 bucks for it.

I have some bad news for you...

GhaleonEB

Gonna run a few Dragon strikes to kill some time, though I'd love to do a PoE 32 or 34 run. I'm fighting bronchitis, so no mic for a while for me. (I can listen, but not talk.)

hahahaha! Thanks everyone.

I honestly have NO reason to be salty about this game ever again.

And sorry if I riled you up with that vague hype post lol.

Kurumi

Hey guys LFG sites havent really work for me so I wanted to post here: I'm looking to do POE, trials, the weekly strike, or VOG. Im a 32 warlock, PSN is exarkun. I'll be on most of the night. Its just been frustrating to find people to play with or do anything with cause so many people just want lvl 34 players.Makes me sad. Or just add me if you play quite a bit and you don't mind pvping or POEing sometime.

I'll add you. Don't worry. None of my classes are a 34 yet either. I feel your pain.

hahahaha! Thanks everyone.

I honestly have NO reason to be salty about this game ever again.

And sorry if I riled you up with that vague hype post lol.

That was your first? Wow, congrats.

I once said my future Destiny purchases were contingent on acquiring a Ghorn, So I GUESS I should follow through.

th3dude

Screw LFG. Friend request incoming.

Edit: you're already on my list. Let me know anytime you need someone.

ThisOne

How does Taken King work if I owned the game on PS4, sold it, and never bought either of the previous two expansions? Like, what are my options? I'm assuming I have to rebuy the base game...do I get cut out of content in the Taken King because I don't own the other two expansions?

adin75

How does Taken King work if I owned the game on PS4, sold it, and never bought either of the previous two expansions? Like, what are my options? I'm assuming I have to rebuy the base game...do I get cut out of content in the Taken King because I don't own the other two expansions?

I think you need the previous expansions to get TTK.

LiK

rebuy everything

For $60 you can get Destiny, Expansions 1 and 2, and The Taken King

Hung Wei Lo

Add me..the more the merrier! Psn = kinezo

Not sure how this works. The idea behind the current offers is to make it so that all Destiny players with TTK have all previous content. I don't think you can get TTK for $40 if you don't already have Destiny, The Dark Below, and House of Wolves.

coy

You've come to the right place. This is a welcoming community and you won't run into folks doling out those types of restrictions.

willow ve

Just buy the Legendary Edition which comes out Sept 15.

Base Game
The Dark Below
House of Wolves
and
The Taken King

$60

exarkun

Thanks for the love guys. Means alot. Its just been a bit frustrating. I pvp alot and I want to try Trials if anyone is interested. Itll be my first time (lulz) so be easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom