• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys LFG sites havent really work for me so I wanted to post here: I'm looking to do POE, trials, the weekly strike, or VOG. Im a 32 warlock, PSN is exarkun. I'll be on most of the night. Its just been frustrating to find people to play with or do anything with cause so many people just want lvl 34 players.Makes me sad. Or just add me if you play quite a bit and you don't mind pvping or POEing sometime.

I will send you a FR. My PSN is Khorgano. I don't get to play as much as I want, but I would be happy to run whatever.

Just got this Bond from a Vanguard package, and I love the description. Warlock Master Race ftw

I see your silly bond and raise you this helmet. Titan Master Race.

itRXk5f.jpg

she should drink some gatorade....or was it powerade? One of the ades

I'll keep this in mind next time I have hiccups

darthbob

Was the Taken King Collector's edition sold out on Gamestop? It's available now...tempted to pre-order at this point.

It was sold out, but then after the EG interview hit I imagine they got some cancellations and then they got some stock back.

Or... maybe they just got more units allocated. Either way, I preordered the CE because I want that Strange Coin.

I see your silly bond and raise you this helmet. Titan Master Race.

I ascended and wear this exact helmet on my Titan. (when I'm not using Saint 14). So good.

Warlocks are still much better though. Obviously.

It worked for me ok! I'll never forget those days. I was playing Maple Story while hiccuping like a madman.

I mained a Priest. Wasn't even a pirate class yet when I stopped playing. It's so different now.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Up for any POE since I haven't done any this week. Have my 4th and 5th ciphers ready to go. Going to get all Dregs just for the hell of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom