• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

Skolas with lightswitch is still pretty bad. Not as bad as ArcBurn, not by a long shot. But still bad.

But sometimes the dregs or the captains just spawn right next to you out of thin air. So maybe your shooting at Skolas and a captain spawns right next to you and smacks you with an OHK melee.. And if you happen to be the next guardian to take the essence then all of a sudden there is only one of your team left.

I luckily got all the weapons I want and 27 e-light in my vault. No real reason to do Skolas two more times this week I guess.

Edit: page topper image of What you can buy

18945686069_f950b51c0b_b.jpg

At $20 for the cosmetics who needs microtransactions?

Seeing The Ram everywhere in Crucible just really makes me hate Warlocks even more. Why did Bungie make these OP assholes even more OP?

Because we feed on the tears of hunters and laugh in the face of titan bubbles :p

I want a ram so bad. But not from Bungie >.>

soon the new Titan and Hunter subclasses will wreck their shit

That cute hunter bow ain't gonna stand for shit against me Zeus'ing y'all :D mwhaha

In other news i've made a thread about the price disparity across regions. Works out at around a 25% mark-up after tax etc has been taken into account.

If anyone is interested in some constructive discussions feel free:http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=169740980#post169740980

LiK

Riiiiiight. We will see what my palpatinelock has to say about that.

Because we feed on the tears of hunters and laugh in the face of titan bubbles :p

I want a ram so bad. But not from Bungie >.>

That cute hunter bow ain't gonna stand for shit against me Zeus'ing y'all :D mwhaha

In other news i've made a thread about the price disparity across regions. Works out at around a 25% mark-up after tax etc has been taken into account.

If anyone is interested in some constructive discussions feel free:http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=169740980#post169740980

lifebuzz-0421de745c63df646ff2a8c6a849dbfd-limit_2000.gif

At $20 for the cosmetics who needs microtransactions?
Q: Will there be microtransactions in Destiny?
A: I can absolutely confirm that there will be no microtransactions in Destiny. It's not part of our vision for this game. This game is going to be so enormous we're implementing macrotransactions.

neoism

people who already own everything released should be given a much larger discount. maybe even as a limited time promotion. they should also consider giving out more in-game items like shaders and emotes that you aren't forced to buy to obtain.

still kind of shitty the way they are doing it they should be rewarding the poeple that played on launch night not who gave them more money.... dlc 1 is soo devauled it just sad... still fucking 20 bones.... for 1 raid and 3 short ass missions....
now its 20 dolla for some emotes and dances move...

infinite facepalm.... bungle is striaght fucking greedy now is just soo sad....
they where better under MS

Deku Tree

I wonder if Bungie is going to show off these cosmetic $20 items before you can buy them. Or otherwise whether people are just gonna have to order them and hope that they are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom