• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExVicis

I wonder if Bungie is going to show off these cosmetic $20 items before you can buy them. Or otherwise whether people are just gonna have to order them and hope that they are good.
Maybe they change up the entire game and show thievery in a different palette or something. They aren't just armor shaders. They're world shaders.

For the new page:
Looking for one person for Nightfall, I'm at the Boss right now. Send a FR to Contramann or just join if you're already added.

Lunar FC

So I'm about to start working on leveling up my third character but I'm looking at alot of grimiore cards for making different races and genders. Should I just make all of those first to get them all before I starting leveling up my guy?

Deku Tree

So I'm about to start working on leveling up my third character but I'm looking at alot of grimiore cards for making different races and genders. Should I just make all of those first to get them all before I starting leveling up my guy?

If you want the Grimoire then yes get the grimoire first.

ExVicis

Well that was embarrassing. Me and the other guy die super early and then the third guy comes in late and finishes the fight for us.

Thanks The210 for saving that NF at the end. I would have died laughing (been really really angry and thrown m controller) if that was a complete wipe on the end of the Boss.

11055332_413510962188996_9037093375621776945_o.jpg

So I was wondering why I stopped playing Crucible outside of ToO, and played a game.

All the shotguns to my face reminded me why. I really miss the wide open maps, like First Light.

In fact, I've really had an itching for some Halo Multiplayer. Wish I never packed up my 360. The Messenger is absolutely fantastic though. And Queenbreaker is fun to mess around with as well.

Obscured

Seeing The Ram everywhere in Crucible just really makes me hate Warlocks even more. Why did Bungie make these OP assholes even more OP?

At about the same time that Ram helmets started showing up was the same time I switched up from playing a defender to striker and found the one thing that works really well against them is shoulder charge, during IB I was starting to feel almost bad (but not really)

I want exotic Titan boots that give you shoulder charge or sprint shield. It'd be so OP in PvP.

That already exists, the mk 44 stand asides give titans increased shoulder charge duration.

Finally got Fatebringer yesterday. On one hand I was really happy to finally get it, on the other it was the last weapon I've really been waiting on and might be the last piece I needed to make me feel like I don't need to get TTK.

Obscured

No, I want it to give the skill so I can run shoulder charge and juggernaut so you can charge after people even more effectively

Got you, makes sense. As it is I find the helm of innermost light a better option, but that combo would be interesting (to play as, not against). A shoulder charge plus increased speed or quicker activation would also be nice (or terrible if on the receiving end)

Got you, makes sense. As it is I find the helm of innermost light a better option, but that combo would be interesting (to play as, not against). A shoulder charge plus increased speed or quicker activation would also be nice (or terrible if on the receiving end)

Yeah it would be completely broken. I remember playing back closer to launch when everyone was using shoulder charge and it was so annoying to die to shoulder charge at the level it is now lol.

I miss First Light and Bastion. Great control maps. Stupid complainers.

I don't miss Bastion, but personally I liked First Light. I would certainly welcome a vehicle-free First Light back.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOOOOO
11313131_413572998849459_5119530526754944420_o.jpg

First faction shader Iv ever gotten. Makes up for the string of crap that happened.

And immediately the best shader, congrats!
I have gotten Revenant once and Bittersteel twice, but would love to get a NM one/God of War/Arctic Proxy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom