• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck this, Ruthless, Tears and me are on 7-0 and we're stuck at a black screen.
Everyone is red barring, but if this is a loss...

Wow that was the laggiest trials game ever...

We spent 5-7 minutes at a black screen before it started, guys were so laggy that they walked off the map only to appear behind you to revive the whole team. Still won 5-0 and hurried the hell out of there.

Looking forward to see that video haha!

Here is the video.

Took almost 5 minutes before we loaded into the game.

Enemy team was teleporting all over the place, taking no damage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQaLrHPM_iw

Lnkn52

Unbelievable. 8-0 and I get a disconnect to the login screen. Fuck me.
Holy crap, never seen the board so active from 12am - 12 pm. You guys are incredible. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their day. I'm very excited for this week. Hopefully Bungie has great news for us with Destiny and that E3 delivers.

Thanks Tears and Blaze! Got my badass mummy helm. No Gjallarhorn from the silver package, but I did get . . . a No Land Beyond!

We were holding it down (except when I fell off the ledge during the heavy round—doh). Only thing that could stop us were the servers!

BTW check out Ruthless vid and have a good laugh :p
That shoulder charge kill at the end is sooo classic

haha yeah, similar thing happened with my super in the final round - killed 2 guys at once but the kills popped up a couple of secs later.

Thanks Tears and Blaze! Got my badass mummy helm. No Gjallarhorn from the silver package, but I did get . . . a No Land Beyond!

We were holding it down (except when I fell off the ledge during the heavy round—doh). Only thing that could stop us were the servers!

nice, congrats wheel..

blazeuk

Argg at that 8-0 and Tears being kicked, 2v3 just didn't go well, won 2 of the games after it happened but they basically just rushed us knowing we were down 1. 2nd time something rubbish has happened at 8-0 this week, the other was being instantly killed with golden gun in 4/5 rounds the other day.

Argg at that 8-0 and Tears being kicked, 2v3 just didn't go well, won 2 of the games after it happened but they basically just rushed us knowing we were down 1. 2nd time something rubbish has happened at 8-0 this week, the other was being instantly killed with golden gun in 4/5 rounds the other day.

Yeah saw both games...that GG only round was ridiculous.
Also saw a guy pull out his GG in the first round, while hitting only one swarm grenade...
I can probably sub in tonight if you guys still need one, I will bring my tryhard Warlock. Still need Mercury on my Titan but don't feel like playing with her.

Also saw a guy pull out his GG in the first round, while hitting only one swarm grenade...
I can probably sub in tonight if you guys still need one, I will bring my tryhard Warlock. Still need Mercury on my Titan but don't feel like playing with her.

Sounds good! Talk about a 6th man (sorry for the shamelessly American sports reference xD)! I guess I could say, "Talk about a 12th man!" Do they call the best sub in soccer/football the 12th man?

If you guys are still playing later, I should be around. Had some stuff to do after breakfast so havent logged on yet. Nice to see Hoss get a run in.

Sounds good! Talk about a 6th man (sorry for the shamelessly American sports reference xD)! I guess I could say, "Talk about a 12th man!" Do they call the best sub in soccer/football the 12th man?

Hahaha no the best 11 will be in the field ;) I'm definitely not the best sub.
Congrats on the helmet man! Did you get the doggie helmet or the hunter one, didn't pay attention.

If you guys are still playing later, I should be around. Had some stuff to do after breakfast so havent logged on yet. Nice to see Hoss get a run in.

Yeah, I think Blaze, Wheel and Tears might be doing a new run considering that unfortunate incident, but I'll probably swing by and play a couple of games.
Otherwise we can try to fit in a run tomorrow, Monday should be a good day.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
yet again I let Xur come and go without remembering to but more heavy synths. I don't really know how to play this game.

ocean

Banned
yet again I let Xur come and go without remembering to but more heavy synths. I don't really know how to play this game.

Welcome to Destiny! There's several useful guides at the very beginning of the thread, they'll help explain the mechanics of the game and the important dates to watch out for every week.

Like for example, you wanna check Xur if he's selling the only armor piece in the game you're still missing :p

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Yet you did all your weeklies..

news to me, I did?
Welcome to Destiny! There's several useful guides at the very beginning of the thread, they'll help explain the mechanics of the game and the important dates to watch out for every week.

Like for example, you wanna check Xur if he's selling the only armor piece in the game you're still missing :p
haha. that's the problem really, my brain keeps going "no alpha lupi, no need to visit xur" but I've used a kabillion synths lately.

Here is the video.

Took almost 5 minutes before we loaded into the game.

Enemy team was teleporting all over the place, taking no damage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQaLrHPM_iw

Haha, such a crazy match, yet somehow no one got kicked out there. Weird.

ToO has been really bad this week connection-wise yeah, major step down from previous weeks.

Starting the stream again, come watch Wheel and Blaze carry me to Mercury: twitch.tv/shijierui

nOoblet16

I feel like I'm losing interest in the game. I haven't even thought about logging into the game for 2 days now, I didn't even post in this thread...never really happened before (discounting the times when I was travelling).

I never run weeklies, haven't played raids properly since HoW, I dislike PoE and I do not like playing ToO with new people every week as it's makes for a very inconsistent experience and the game becomes quite hard to play, for two weeks now I haven't reached Mercury. And I've done really shite in this map on top of that plus the connection issues.

:/

phen0m24

I feel like I'm losing interest in the game. I haven't even thought about logging into the game for 2 days now, I didn't even post in this thread...never really happened before (discounting the times when I was travelling).

I never run weeklies, haven't played raids properly since HoW, I dislike PoE and I do not like playing ToO without a proper team as it's just depressing, for two weeks now I haven't reached Mercury. And I've done really shite in this map on top of that plus the connection issues.

:/

And then comes Tuesday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom