• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

nOoblet16

Small?? Speak for yourself. House of Wolves is full of stuff to do!

Full of stuff? Name me something outside of the arena and a skirmish mode with a twist. I'll do that wait...one strike (which is the best in the game admittedly) and some story missions. I don't consider really the prowling wolves as "stuff to do".

It's serviceable content...nothing fantastic.
What it did do however, is bring about some change to the economy and such.

Korosenai

9-0 number 6, this is the absolute easiest map to go flawless on, I've won like 24/25 games in a row with 0 losses.

Yeah, this map is pretty awesome for trials.

Just beat a team using final round spear and using the swarm grenade glitch... 5-0'd them. Felt so good lol.

Langy

9-0 number 6, this is the absolute easiest map to go flawless on, I've won like 24/25 games in a row with 0 losses.

Holy shit thats insane! Best i've managed on this map is 8 wins in a row, but was spilt across 2 cards so still havent got the gold package this week!

How do you manage that? What do you run as?

Also, help me go flawless please lol..

Yeah, this map is pretty awesome for trials.

Just beat a team using final round spear and using the swarm grenade glitch... 5-0'd them. Felt so good lol.

Edit: nevermind, I see how you meant it now haha. Yeah, I ran into a couple teams using it. They weren't very good

todd360

Small?? Speak for yourself. House of Wolves is full of stuff to do!

Dude, its a small dlc. We didn't even get a raid this time. This isn't debatable. Most of it was content cut out from the main game that they just sat on till now.

So move on to other games?

You know what? Screw you guys. I have 16 days of play time in destiny. I was one of the first people to get flawless on atheon. I even record a destiny podcast with some great people in our community. Yet each and every time I say something somewhat negative, the destiny defense force comes out and shits all over my opinion. I was just trying to fucking say that this dlc is meant to hold us off until the real expansion. The content we got this time around isn't enough to keep a normal person playing every single day until the next dlc comes out. Arena isn't as good as a raid. Trials is fun, but its mostly just a new multiplayer mode with good rewards. The campaign missions were great, but there isn't any reason to play them more than once for each of your characters. I'm fully decked out in trials armor and there isn't anything else I can get unless I get lucky. Such as celestial nighthawk and ram helmet. You all know how unlucky I am. I don't even have a ghorn and I have played since the alpha. I forgot about that. I have even more than 16 days play time. I spent a great deal of time on the alpha and the beta. So save your sarcastic remarks for someone else. I know you all would love for me to move on to other games and never come back. I don't know what the hell I ever did here to piss everyone off so much.

Vman

Online now. Xbox one name grandwhitefish just invite me I have no mic. Want to do POE level 2 or nightfall

Oh and I'm a lvl 32 warlock

Mindlog

I need to get some trials going. If we want to push for 9-0 I'll use my Warlock. For 5 wins I'll use my Titan. Anyone around?

Got an Ash Factory - should I reroll?

Hard Launch
Tripod
Speed Reload
Grenades and Horseshoes

What else is in the middle other than Speed Reload? Kind of negated since you have 3 in the chamber and can pick and choose when to load the 4th.

Personally I think the velocity is great out of the box and Tripod + G&H is all you really need. Anything else is just icing. I think I have snap shot in the middle.

Purifier Robes + Kingswind shader = love

5MisoFs.jpg

P44

What else is in the middle other than Speed Reload? Kind of negated since you have 3 in the chamber and can pick and choose when to load the 4th.

Personally I think the velocity is great out of the box and Tripod + G&H is all you really need. Anything else is just icing. I think I have snap shot in the middle.

Absolute dirt really in my view. Single point sling and some other stuff.

EDIT: Stability. I remember now.

noomi

Just got back, the rest of the day is now mine and I chose destiny!

So! Would really like to try for a flawless today, any good teams out there wanna team up and try and get there together?

phen0m24

Add me maybe I can tag along while you go 9-0 single-handedly? :p PSN ColonelOcorn

Hey Todd you're fine man. I rant sometimes too. WE ARE ALLOWED TO RANT PEOPLE. THIS ISN'T MEANT TO BE AN ECHO CHAMBER. (end rant/caps lock insanity)

They were the ones using the exploits haha.

Korosenai have we ever played?
As you can see I'm trying to aggregate great PvPers with excellent skills and big hearts that would carry a sad sack to 5 wins
;)

ocean

Banned
Got an Ash Factory - should I reroll?

Hard Launch
Tripod
Speed Reload
Grenades and Horseshoes
That's perfect, keep it. Roll for Javelin in the middle for better velocity IF you get another one to play around with, but keep that one as is.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
You know what? Screw you guys. I have 16 days of play time in destiny. I was one of the first people to get flawless on atheon. I even record a destiny podcast with some great people in our community. Yet each and every time I say something somewhat negative, the destiny defense force comes out and shits all over my opinion. I was just trying to fucking say that this dlc is meant to hold us off until the real expansion. The content we got this time around isn't enough to keep a normal person playing every single day until the next dlc comes out. Arena isn't as good as a raid. Trials is fun, but its mostly just a new multiplayer mode with good rewards. The campaign missions were great, but there isn't any reason to play them more than once for each of your characters. I'm fully decked out in trials armor and there isn't anything else I can get unless I get lucky. Such as celestial nighthawk and ram helmet. You all know how unlucky I am. I don't even have a ghorn and I have played since the alpha. I forgot about that. I have even more than 16 days play time. I spent a great deal of time on the alpha and the beta. So save your sarcastic remarks for someone else. I know you all would love for me to move on to other games and never come back. I don't know what the hell I ever did here to piss everyone off so much.
i could be wrong but I don't see anyone being pissed at you or wanting you to leave. Seems more like you and wesleyshark and macewank are moreso all obliquely responding to nooblet. Since you've used the phrase "every time," I've payed pretty close attention to these OTs and I really don't know what recurring phenomenon you're referring to. Nobody wants you to leave.

regardless, moving on to other games or other activities elsewhere in their lives is exactly what anyone who has lost interest or feels like they are losing interest should do. No one owes the game anything nor does it exist for any other reason than to generate profit for its creators and distributors and entertainment for its patrons.

Mindlog

So! Would really like to try for a flawless today, any good teams out there wanna team up and try and get there together?
We could use a third. Want a warmup run?
Hoping to get to 8.

I can play. we got close on friday lets see if we get better luck today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom