• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuszka

Disappointed... Off to bed then. Edit: I'm on top so I wish myself some sweet dreams... Hopefully no gaffers in it this time around lol

th3dude

Serious question to those disappointed: what were you hoping for? They addressed the CE stuff yesterday and they are fresh off of all of the E3 announcements?

Jafo_

Serious question to those disappointed: what were you hoping for? They addressed the CE stuff yesterday and they are fresh off of all of the E3 announcements?

From Part 1 yesterday:

"This is part 1 of 2 of the Bungie Weekly Update. Tune in tomorrow for the usual fanfare, including a report from our friends on the Destiny Player Support team, the Movie of the Week, and more."

If people actually read the whole thing, they wouldn't be surprised.

"Oh hey we noticed we are ripping off international customers by charging the same amount for TTK as we did launch Destiny. We're looking into changing the price to properly reflect the content that we're offering in comparison to what we charged last year for the full Destiny game. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have cause you."

From Part 1 yesterday:

"This is part 1 of 2 of the Bungie Weekly Update. Tune in tomorrow for the usual fanfare, including a report from our friends on the Destiny Player Support team, the Movie of the Week, and more."

Pretty much this:

"Oh hey we noticed we are ripping off international customers by charging the same amount for TTK as we did launch Destiny. We're looking into changing the price to properly reflect the content that we're offering in comparison to what we charged last year for the full Destiny game. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have cause you."

1:1 pricing ratio is just not on.

Ryuuga

Banned
From Part 1 yesterday:

"And more" lends itself to something more than nothing.

So do we assume we don't hear from them again for another week?

Can't say I think that's a great strategy given the position they've put themselves in.

*Buckles up*

Literally no reason to do Skolas anymore; got all the bounty weapons, and the rewards have been worse than even the nightfall. How can PoE 28 drops be better than 35?

rc213

Finally scored my first Matador 64 yesterday. Time to reforge! Took my forever to get matador compared to party crasher, though. RNG gonna RNG.

I got 2 matador and 3 party crasher during last iron banner. Sharded all but one void party crasher i used for the Thorn bounty.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I still have two spots for this, starting in about 15 mins. Anyone is welcome (as long as you're patient with the new people), especially anyone who would be interested in some tries at the sword.
Thursday, 6/25/15 - 9:00PM EST - Crota's End Newbie Raid & Sword School - Normal - Sign Up Here (2 spots left)

These are weekly raids available to all, but intended for newbies. Bring your highest leveled character, your best weapon, and your most patient self! All encounters will be explained (quickly, but still) as though it was a brand new group, so please be willing to listen. The only restriction on attendance is that participants shouldn't come two weeks in row, just to allow many different GAF Guardians to cycle through. There is no pressure to understand anything before having it explained, and no pointing fingers when things break down. We will laugh at ourselves when we wipe, and then do better the next attempt.

During Crota's End newbie raids, participants are welcome to try out the Sword against Crota if desired, but no one is required to do so. Instructions will follow upon reaching the Crota checkpoint.

Minimum level for Vault of Glass Normal is 26.
Minimum level for Crota's End is 30.

I still have two spots for this, starting in about 15 mins. Anyone is welcome (as long as you're patient with the new people), especially anyone who would be interested in some tries at the sword.

I'd love to help out if you need to fill out the team. Priority of course to actual newbies.

rc213

If you've never run sword, Sign up. Great fun and everything is explained and all questions answered.

OK Bungie is getting closer to what I've wanted.

I believe a little "announcement" where you could easily send a Destiny message to all your friends stating "Looking for such and such, join me". Something pops up for a very short time (away from radar) stating this. You can go to the Announcement tabs to see all of them and do your thing.

PSN is unreliable and this way it's faster without going outside of Destiny. You can customize it so that you don't receive it while on:
[]Nightfalls
[]Trials
[]PvP
etc. etc. and check them

Kurumi

Can I get in on this fellas? I mean I have done the raid before but the clan I was in always cheesed it

bgbball31

Alright guys, just jumped back in after a long time off. My only exotic weapons are SUROS Regime, Icebreaker, and Truth. I have no exotic armors for Warlock (my main class), Armamentarium for Titan, and Knucklehead Radar, Crest of Alpha Lupi, and Mask of the Third Man for Hunter.

My Warlock is 29, as I have no raid helmet or, as mentioned, exotic armor.

I got my Titan to 20, then equipped all of my level 20 equipment to him and got him to 25

My Hunter is level 2, so I know what the next route is for him.

So... where do I (re)start. My guess is the Dark Below and House of Wolves storylines, then run Vault of Glass to try to get weapons (my best primary is either Shadow Price or One/One Synesthete.) Or are there better legendary primaries than the ones in Vault of Glass now?

LordofPwn

Alright guys, just jumped back in after a long time off. My only exotic weapons are SUROS Regime, Icebreaker, and Truth. I have no exotic armors for Warlock (my main class), Armamentarium for Titan, and Knucklehead Radar, Crest of Alpha Lupi, and Mask of the Third Man for Hunter.

I got my Titan to 20, then equipped all of my level 20 equipment to him and got him to 25

So... where do I (re)start. My guess is the Dark Below and House of Wolves storylines, then run Vault of Glass to try to get weapons (my best primary is either Shadow Price or One/One Synesthete.) Or are there better legendary primaries than the ones in Vault of Glass now?
Run house of wolves story. Then run Nightfalls, then run VoG to try and get weapons. Then run poe

Deej, “Year One players won’t get the same perks as people who buy a collector’s edition. They’ll get something better. Tune into the Weekly Update for more.”

Still waiting to see how a shader, an emblem and a sparrow are better than 3 emotes that you literally can't get any other way ever.

Wait. I got it. The Year One is free, not a ridiculous $20.

rc213

Fatebringer, Vision of Confluence and Found Verdict have been my go to weapons since i picked them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom