• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do... Is it better? I thought the matador had slightly more impact while the party crashes had slightly more RoF.

Problem is getting the perfect or near perfect role on them. With AB, shot package and rifled barrel, they are all the same. PC+1 benefits from higher RoF which imo is more important than a tiny bit of extra impact. Neither of them are fellwinter's with range finder though.

ethomaz

Banned
Problem is getting the perfect or near perfect role on them. With AB, shot package and rifled barrel, they are all the same. PC+1 benefits from higher RoF which imo is more important than a tiny bit of extra impact. Neither of them are fellwinter's with range finder though.
How I get this Fellwinter with range finder?

"Hmm, nothing else to do, guess I better reforge this Judgement VI. I'll only do 5 to conserve glimmer and parts."

Second Reroll: Accurized Ballistics, Shot Package, Reinforced Barrel, Kneepads

Why the hell does this game like me only when it comes to Shotguns and Rocket Launchers. I'm not trying to be that guy in Crucible, dammit!

rNilla

Why are there so many avatars with glowing eyes
and how can I get one?!

Though that may be difficult with my sun-glasses ..

qQeDwat.jpg

DJ pls.

But I can get both?

Don't listen to his lies. SP and RF both roll on the second perk for pre-HoW Felwinters, you can't have both on any shotgun in the game.

A Matador with AB, SP, and Reinforced or Rifled Barrel is the best PvP shotty in the game. Imo Kneepads is the best 2nd perk but Luck in the Chamber and Final Round are good too.

^lol you got me excited I had to look up my two old Felwinters on the app to double check :p

anyone got room in 32 or 34 PoE?

casmith7509

I'll do one or both w you if we can find a 3rd. Id have to log on, so it'd be 5-10 minutes anyway.

As long as it's not Rawr with his damn NAT errors...

Bungie really need to sort out their kill tracking.

It annoys me seeing on these grimiore that apparently i've fought Crota once and died, even though i've killed him about 50 odd times.

Also not gaining grimiore/kill stats from raids/PoE sucks.

What's the reason for it?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
d-daaamn, newbie CE with 4 trubies done in 60 minutes. never would have thought I'd see the day!
Help with weekly plz. Randos quit. Just join on me.
oh are you still going? I can help

edit: looks like it filled out your fireteam or people joined

ethomaz

Banned
Don't listen to his lies. SP and RF both roll on the second perk for pre-HoW Felwinters, you can't have both on any shotgun in the game.

A Matador with AB, SP, and Reinforced or Rifled Barrel is the best PvP shotty in the game. Imo Kneepads is the best 2nd perk but Luck in the Chamber and Final Round are good too.
lol

And the Hammer Forged is really better than Reinforced or Rifled Barrel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom