• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocean

Banned
Wait so Unstable finally got a Black Hammer?
He got everything. On his baby Xbone Hunter.

Edit: top of page hype

The-Taken-King1.jpg

noomi

I went on an ascension spree last night for funsies. Epilogue, Abyss Defiant, Fatebringer #2, Hunger of Crota #2, Light of the Abyss, Song of Ir Yut, Black Hammer # 2, Vestian Dynasty.

I should probably do the same, sitting on about 45 etheric light at the moment. Nothing really worth upgrading though.

Haybro

Lol, so I fire up destiny and buy two engrams from xur...

aniByWB.jpg

rng gonna rng I guess.

I feel like I'm so behind after being gone the last week. Everyone's got these new fancy avatars.

Agent

Today in Crucible lessons: If you see red on the radar coming from the direction that heavy ammo just spawned at, you should probably pick your heavy up and not wait for your teammate 20m away to get there.

c1oUSam.gif

You know you want to earn it like all of us did...

I would buy 2 for my alts and celebrate it with an awkward dance in the middle of my living room.

Earn... Right... I've earned a horn in every sense of the word.

Edit: still convinced an ex works at Bungie and is doing this to me on purpose. Conspiracy theories are real.

Shito

Earn... Right... I've earned a horn in every sense of the word.
Well, RNGesus sure doesn't think you did!
Look into your heart and start questioning your faith!

I was (not so) obviously joking about people pretending that buying something at Xur is not "earning" it... I'm all for Xur selling the Horn. :)

Well, RNGesus sure doesn't think you did!
Look into your heart and start questioning your faith!

I was (not so) obviously joking about people pretending that buying something at Xur is not "earning" it... I'm all for Xur selling the Horn. :)

No, I knew you were kidding. I was more just reflecting on the amount of time (and money) I've spent and will spend on this game.

mamoui

Did someone ever tried remote play with the ps tv? I have a vita but i would like to be able to use my dualshock easily. Both console would be connected via ethernet, but a few thousand km appart. Can i expect good enough perf to play ( destiny or other)?

Definity

Lol, so I fire up destiny and buy two engrams from xur...

aniByWB.jpg

rng gonna rng I guess.

I feel like I'm so behind after being gone the last week. Everyone's got these new fancy avatars.

ha! I ran out of motes of light and still didn't get the ram. Got plenty of that arachnid helmet though. :/

Admodieus

I'm like the opposite of Unstable. Played from fall until now on XBox with friends, never found a Gjally, Word of Crota, or Fang. Been playing since last week and got a Gjally from my first PoE 28, Word from first Crota HM, and Fang from second Crota HM just now.

Only really missing Icebreaker and Vision Confluence, otherwise I'm pretty comfortable.

As for the controller, I think the XBone controller has much better triggers and rumble for this game, but I prefer the face buttons, bumpers, and sticks on the Dualshock 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom