• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drizzay where is your video of Fist of Panicking a Trials teams inside a defender bubble and wiping them out? :p

KeRkbZ.gif

ocean

Banned
Rural utah at my local 7-11 they were in the free standing RedBull coolers.

I also did not see any Sugar Free ones with codes, does anyone know if they are putting them on both cans?
True gamers want sugar. Gamer fuel. 1337ness. Now go buy some cheetos and get some no scope headshots.

LTWood12

Rural utah at my local 7-11 they were in the free standing RedBull coolers.

I also did not see any Sugar Free ones with codes, does anyone know if they are putting them on both cans?

Rural Utah? Anywhere near the Green River? Went white-water rafting over there a few years ago and had the time of my life. Such a beautiful place.

Deku Tree

It was definitely a fortuitous circumstance. Shockingly we were in danger of going down 1-3. The Stabie-Wicked-Drizzay team is still undefeated in Trials so far. Hopefully we can keep the streak alive starting in ~1.5 hours.

Nice! Have you guys matched up against any MLG pro mode top tryhard ToO teams so far? How much e-light do you have?

th3dude

MVP primary against Oracles, I'd love to try it at 365. Shame it's no good for anything else :p

I love my Epilogue. My first raid weapon drop long ago.

Still <300 attack on mine, but it helped me get my Thorn and I still use it whenever there is Void burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom