• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

vctor182

Well I decided to give PI a run yesterday and I gotta say I'm impressed, I don't know if it's because almost everybody runs a shotgun these days but while they try to close the distance, the charge is ready to unleash and I force them to shot beyond their range. The key is to have perfect balance, you can kill them with 2 burst so extended mag is not necessary, also trying to get 2 crates at the start of the match gives you plenty of ammo because of surplus (7-8 ammo per crate). If anyone has a Pocket Infinity in the vault, give it a second chance tonight, it takes a lot of guardians by surprise

It looks like if I want to play the game now while getting all the stuff and Taken King, my only option is the digital CE on PSN. There is no digital Legendary Edition. So, I've got to pay $20 extra for the ability to play it now and whatever other bonuses there are.

I played the demo and it was fun, I just couldn't get over the lack of voice chat and it seemed light on content, so I cancelled my pre-order of the game and expansion pass. Seems like it's a decent deal to get into it now.
Yep it does look like that actually. Well at least you will get all the CE stuff plus the shaders and emotes that other guys will have to pay $20 for.. As for the game, don't be too put off if you're finding the story missions a bit of a slog, there's quite a bit of end game content now for the brand new player, just post here on DGAF, the100.io or reddit fireteams when you get there.

noomi

Will probably buy 8 cans more, and hand out all the codes.

what store did you find them in?

Found them in 7-11

Thanks a lot! Just don't drink them while we are playing, over energised Noomi would be hard to keep up with.

No problem dude, and thank you for helping me through the story mode :) Haha, I don't drink that shit, it's going down the drain.

I like Redbull. Too bad I don't think I'll be able to get a code here in Brazil.

But I sure as hell will try.

Also, 40 mins till trials!

I'll get you one man, you helped me quite a bit with leveling, it's the least I can do :)

I would sure like one too please! I can't drink that stuff and don't know if it will be in Canada anyways.

Will try my best to help everyone out here.

neoism

whats the trails map... would like to get meh ass beat this weekend lol :p

not liking the red death that much thought it was better than i thought... i guess like most exotics they suck until fully upgraded... the stabitly for this gun is just bad... :/

JonCha

I'd be up for doing Trials, I'm neither terrible nor great and I'd only like to go for the five wins. I have around an hour free.

ultrazilla

Looking for two level 34s for Trials.

I'm level 34 Titan. Full maxed Thorn, Gjally, Crest of Alpha Lupi(revive teammates quicker).

I really want to go somewhere here, I haven't had much luck with the teams I've had. :(

PS4 Kaijuseijin

Looking for two level 34s for Trials.

I'm level 34 Titan. Full maxed Thorn, Gjally, Crest of Alpha Lupi(revive teammates quicker).

I really want to go somewhere here, I haven't had much luck with the teams I've had. :(

PS4 Kaijuseijin

I'm down I have fast res on every character, trying to go flawless.

Edit: I've got you both on my FL already, I'll join up in a minute

Definity

Thank god it's not anomaly! I like black shield from what I've played so far.
Will be looking for a trials team later tonight around 9PM eastern!

Damn I knew it. They're rotating locations.

Mercury - Mars - Earth - Moon - Venus - Phobos

More like we just ran through all the possible DLC locations after Mercury.

Mercury - DLC1 - DLC2 - DLC1 - DLC2 - DLC2

The only one we are missing is Skyshock, and no way in hell is that coming to Trials.

which ones Black shield? the mars one?

Yeah. On Phobos:
Black_shield1.jpg

only one we are missing is Skyshock, and no way in hell is that coming to Trials.

You say that but....

Blackshield is a lot of fun, one of the better maps from HoW in my opinion, they are all pretty good overall.

I actually loathe the venus one with all the tunnels. the radar is useless. i cant tell where anybody is. I just turn a corner and get shotgunned.

Kyne

No one ever plays PVP anymore. I check my lists every time I'm on. They only do it for bounties. :(

Invite me if you see me on.

I'm always bumming around for a couple of hours a night during the week. I'll invite you next time.

You should already be on my FL.

It sucks that this red bull thing is so limited :-(

Hopefully there is a spare code that someone is kind enough to send my way. We have redbull in the UK, just let us get on the promotion!!!

GhaleonEB

It sucks that this red bull thing is so limited :-(

Hopefully there is a spare code that someone is kind enough to send my way. We have redbull in the UK, just let us get on the promotion!!!

The quest goes free for everyone on January 1st. I'm going to intentionally hold out and have fun with it as a little extra to end the year with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom