• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologise.

Don't worry fig, I'm responsible for my fair share as well :p Wicked barely talks so we know it can't be him. I've started attending meetings so hopefully it'll subside soon.

tumblr_nj8u8oJFSA1txsnfio1_1280.png

What perk should i use ib tlw? Never really used it be fore, but i guess its time to learn

Aggressive Ballistics barrel and Perfect Balance in the middle column. The only way to play.

th3dude

Don't worry guys, Google list inbound... I kid, I'll be helping out and many others I bet.

We should definitely start a list. I'm going to stop at a 7-11 this weekend and may grab a 2-pack if they are there, so if there is a list, I can gift one of the codes.

Kyne

Can we get an online list going? A list where anyone who doesn't have access/doesn't live in a place where Red Bull is being sold can put their name down?

Rather than going in order I think we should just raffle the codes off to people on the list so a debacle of people signing up late doesn't happen (o hi ToO trains). Then we edit the list in real time as we PM people codes.

Lnkn52

We should definitely start a list. I'm going to stop at a 7-11 this weekend and may grab a 2-pack if they are there, so if there is a list, I can gift one of the codes.

I would wait and see if the codes will work outside of the US, someone's going to have to drink all those cans.

Assuming the Red bull codes work outside the US, I'll be giving some out soon as I can find them around here.

As your fellow clan member
and leader
I would appreciate it ;) No worries if you can't get it though.

As you already mentioned, we don't know if it works outside the US.

As your fellow clan member
and leader
I would appreciate it ;) No worries if you can't get it though.

Oh you guys are most definitely at the top of my list. That was never a question. Just hope they do work on for you guys. I'll start paying em along soon as they pop up around here. Checked this morning but no luck.

EL CUCO

Wait till they start putting different codes via RNG on the Red Bull cans. Then we'll really be getting the true Destiny experience.

Oh you guys are most definitely at the top of my list. That was never a question. Just hope they do work on for you guys. I'll start paying em along soon as they pop up around here. Checked this morning but no luck.

Thanks you're awesome Grim! Would be awesome if it worked but the thought is what counts.

Edit - Got an email saying that my Nepal shirt will be shipped soon, nice!

That's this one, correct? https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...=pdc:us-en:weekly-deals:playstation-nav-games

I don't see anything not labeled a "collector's edition," so I'm guessing this is the only one.
There should be a legendary edition for $60. It's Destiny + exp 1 + exp 2 + Taken King but I'm not sure if there's a digital version.

That's the one you want if you're not interested in all the collectors stuff. For brand new players that's actually a good deal. I'm not sure if there's still a free trial version to get a feel for the gameplay, that's what got me hooked originally.

phen0m24

Didn't see any at target but I guess I should have stopped at 7 11.

Wait till they start putting different codes via RNG on the Red Bull cans. Then we'll really be getting the true Destiny experience.

This code entitles you to a Gilgamesh shader! Congratulations!

European here. I buy all my games from the US PSN store so I guess I will be able to redeem the Red Bull code there. That's if any of you lovely US guys will help me out! I would so do the same if we had something locked to UK/Europe!

That's the Legendary Edition, not the Collector's Edition. CE won't be on Amazon because it's exclusive to GAME.

Is the pricing at least more in line with being appropriate over there?

I've been trying to wrap my head around this stuff over the past two weeks while simultaneously trying to avoid the shit storm.

Is the pricing at least more in line with being appropriate over there?

I've been trying to wrap my head around this stuff over the past two weeks while simultaneously trying to avoid the shit storm.

Well, £46 is much better than £60 and since it's the vanilla game plus 3 expansions doesn't seem like a bad price at all. Although the LE was always the best bang for your buck anyway considering TTK is £40 on its own.

£46 means £6 total for Destiny + TDB + HoW

ha ~

Deku Tree

Yeah, I'm in the same boat for streamers honestly. I like Triple Wreck better than most others but the gif pop-ups and sound bites get annoying. AEGabriel is a great player and you can learn a lot about Titan speed, but he barely talks and doesn't really explain anything. Plus his chat is super immature and there's no actual discussion going on, just pp jokes. Giggle Monster is pretty good if you haven't watched him before, his clan also has a lot of raid speed run records so they do both high level PvE and PvP. That Tfue guy (first to solo Skolas) is decent, I've seen a few sweaty matches but he doesn't give a ton of explanation either.

Some of the other big streamers like Goth, Broman and Lauren are just "entertainer" streamers, a place to hang out, not what I'm looking for. Honestly Stabie and Nghtly are the two best PvP streamers I've watched. I'm always amazed how relaxed Nghtly is considering how much I rage out, haha. Phaethon was doing a pretty legit impression of him last night.

What is the twitch name of giggle monster? I just did a search and couldn't find anything... Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom