• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

Yuuuuup picked up a few from the one on my way home.

Who wants code #1? First to reply can have it, just please let's limit this to non-NA peeps for now.

P.S. Only condition, add me on PSN: crophonso

My friends list is weak yo.

Me. I want the code.
I'll add you as soon as PSN goes back up.

Edit oh I'm NA too. Add me anyway. PSN is in my profile.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
I will take it.
EDIT:
Actually, didn't read the fine print about the non-NA section, lol.
I'm disqualified.

Lol I sent it to you already, if you can find it in your heart lets save it for people who have no access for now, I am sure I'll eventually run out of peeps to give them to anyway, I drink a gross amount of red bulls.

Frenden

Banned
Pirate, if you're buying them anyway, I'd gladly Paypal you a few bucks for a leftover code in the future.

I don't have a local 7-11 of note. One tiny one that's more gas station than store and it doesn't often stock a lot of drinks/products.

If my local one DOES stock them, I plan on buying a bunch to give to out of country GAF folks too. Just not getting my hopes up.

todd360

QvqL4Mh.jpg

Not gonna lie. I feel like a badass.

piratethingy

Lol! Like I said no worries I'm sure me and my fellow cardiac GAFers will be able to hook everyone up in time.

Definity just keep that code and Deku I'll send you one tomorrow when I crack open my next can (or tonight if PSN comes back up before I get bored and go drinking)

Deku Tree

Lol I sent it to you already, if you can find it in your heart lets save it for people who have no access for now, I am sure I'll eventually run out of peeps to give them to anyway, I drink a gross amount of red bulls.

No worries. I'm sending it to Deku.

Oh I didn't read completely. Since you want to give it to someone from non-NA I won't use it. I am NA.

Thanks to both of you for sending me the code though.

Please give it away to some non-NA dgaffers.

Lol! Like I said no worries I'm sure me and my fellow cardiac GAFers will be able to hook everyone up in time.

Definity just keep that code and Deku I'll send you one tomorrow when I crack open my next can (or tonight if PSN comes back up before I get bored and go drinking)

Yeah this is fine. Go ahead and use it Definity.

So can non NA people use the codes? Cause I would be down for one, whenever you have a spare if that is the case!

piratethingy

Pirate, if you're buying them anyway, I'd gladly Paypal you a few bucks for a leftover code in the future.

I don't have a local 7-11 of note. One tiny one that's more gas station than store and it doesn't often stock a lot of drinks/products.

If my local one DOES stock them, I plan on buying a bunch to give to out of country GAF folks too. Just not getting my hopes up.

Just pm me so I remember and I will get you one.

Like I said I'm draining these mofos anyway so I may as well start buying the destiny ones.

Yuuuuup picked up a few from the one on my way home.

Who wants code #1? First to reply can have it, just please let's limit this to non-NA peeps for now.

P.S. Only condition, add me on PSN: crophonso

My friends list is weak yo.

I am from Mexico dunno if that counts since we dont get those promos here, I will add you anyway

piratethingy

How did you do with Red death? :)

It's fucking stupid. I have never regretted a 'major' virtual purchase less. Going from that rare (or whatever blues are) HC which I hadn't upgraded to a stock Red Death is just unbelievable. Pvp so much more fun already and I don't even have the perks on it yet.

piratethingy

What are the red bull codes for again?

Some exclusive mission when TTK drops and an exp boost starting July 1st I believe?

Anyone else who wants one just pm me and I'll just work down that list as I go.

Whoever asked about Mexico City, I thought all NA got them, if you guys don't of course I would gladly send you one.

piratethingy

Anyone bored want to help me out with the HoW story line? I think I'm about halfway through, I'm sure I could do this solo but it's pretty sloooow

Omni

Why didn't you take all the gear if first?

Also why?
I dislike everything about them. Arc blade is so broken in crucible. Add in the blink strike and being able to go invisible whenever you want...

I felt like I was exploiting something every time I played. Plus they're ugly as sin compared to Titan and Warlocks

Frenden

Banned
I dislike everything about them. Arc blade is so broken in crucible. Add in the blink strike and being able to go invisible whenever you want...

I felt like I was exploiting something every time I played. Plus they're ugly as sin compared to Titan and Warlocks

But, uh, the new void class looks really good for PvE and stuff. 0_0

Gunslinger...............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom