• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it was my regular group, he can just be really fucking stubborn and talk shit how my grimore is lower your opinion is irrelevant. Like really?

Yeah I can relate, although people I know don't get as feisty about it as that. It's hard to convince someone to try Thorn or TLW on Burning Shrine when they reaalllyy love their Vision of Confluence...

LTWood12

Yeah I can relate, although people I know don't get as feisty about it as that. It's hard to convince someone to try Thorn or TLW on Burning Shrine when they reaalllyy love their Vision of Confluence...

Drizzay, carry Jason. I'm your publicist and this is good for your image.

GAF please. I just woke up and saw this post, you should know better, it takes less than a second to call this bullshit.

"Teleported to Venus or Mars"

THEY'RE BOTH VENUS FFS!

Preach the truth Brother Ruth. As if the rest of the nonsense wasn't a dead giveaway already...

I really don't think there are any secrets left currently in VoG. I really do think they'll add stuff over time, VoG will never die. Way back in the VoG launch Kotaku interview, Luke even talked about how they were thinking of ways to preserve and update the amazing content they'd created as time went on.

blamite

Random question... has anybody ver figured out what the requirements are for this emblem?

I've seen some people saying it's for having a linked Bungie.net account (I do, and I don't have the emblem) and at one point it thought it might be given for having linked accounts on both Playstation and Xbox, but I think I've heard of people having it without that being the case. Any ideas?

Hey Jason welcome - grab DrDrizzay101 - he's (online and) really good. There are a bunch of ringers around here.
I'm a boat anchor.

PSN ColonelOCorn

Don't listen to this guy^^^^

He carried my sorry behind to 8-0 earlier before I got too heavy and caused the team to crash and burn through our final 2 matches. Thanks again Colonel and Darryl for letting me tag along earlier.

phen0m24

If anyone wants to do some Trials right now, hit me up on PSN party chat: jschreier1

I'm OK not great.

Don't listen to this guy^^^^

He carried my sorry behind to 8-0 earlier before I got too heavy and caused the team to crash and burn through our final 2 matches. Thanks again Colonel and Darryl for letting me tag along earlier.

what you really need is a robot dinosaur great with The Last Word

Get in there Grim! :) Dude I did VoG shenanigans with Fig and Todd and then we did PoE 32 and 34 and I'm whooped.

Yep hit me up.

Drizzay, carry Jason. I'm your publicist and this is good for your image.

Hey Jason welcome - grab DrDrizzay101 - he's (online and) really good. There are a bunch of ringers around here.
I'm a boat anchor.

PSN ColonelOCorn

lol DGAF is the best. I'd be happy to do some runs whenever, I could probably convince Stabie or Rubenov or Wicked or another pro to help out as well. It's been discussed several times in the OTs, but we've always appreciated your Destiny coverage Jason. It clearly stood out as someone who actually played and understood the game (instead of the usual Destiny criticism dog pile).

But it looks like the team already filled up and it'd be lame to ask anyone to leave now. Besides I'm trying to finish editing our videos from today's runs and get caught up on some OT business. Been slacking on returning PMs... I'll be around for a while yet tonight, or maybe sometime this weekend.

edit: my PSN is DrDrizzay101, since it's not obvious from my Gaf name. I really should go ahead and change that.

Was running Crota on normal with 2 friends and a Gjallarhorn dropped for me. The thing is, I already have one maxed out. I felt bad, I was like, "I wish I could give it up! I wish I could give it to you guys!"

What do... What do I do with it? Do I keep it? I already just swap mine between my characters when I need it. Should I just scrap it? That just doesn't seem right. Scrapping a Gjallarhorn?

I don't know. But I'll stick to DGAF to playing Trials for now on.

shem935

Banned
Was running Crota on normal with 2 friends and a Gjallarhorn dropped for me. The thing is, I already have one maxed out. I felt bad, I was like, "I wish I could give it up! I wish I could give it to you guys!"

What do... What do I do with it? Do I keep it? I already just scrap? That just doesn't seem right. Scrapping a Gjallarhorn?

I would keep one spare just in case in a druken stupor you delete it.

I am officially in full-blown Destiny withdrawal. Thank goodness I'll be back tomorrow night while Trials is still going and I can burn all my motes with Grandmeister Xur.

What do... What do I do with it? Do I keep it? I already just swap mine between my characters when I need it. Should I just scrap it? That just doesn't seem right. Scrapping a Gjallarhorn?

It's great to have a Horn for every character. Sure, swapping with the app is easy but not as easy as never swapping again. Besides I rarely have Heavy weapons to level up when I turn in bounties for primary and/or secondary weapons and armor. Highly recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom