• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well boys.... Back to the Lighthouse!

FfqEjoD.jpg

eQxojqy.jpg

Got the exact elemental burn I wanted on this scout rifle! And I got Purifier Robes for the second time in two days lol. Blessed RNG.

Edit: dat top of the page swag.

Juice

I'm level 21 and my brother is 20. What do we do now? I heard the system was revamped? I'd love some guidance. I am so damn lost

lt519

I'm level 21 and my brother is 20. What do we do now? I heard the system was revamped? I'd love some guidance. I am so damn lost

You want gear with light level now. The highest light level for a piece of gear is 42. Every 11 light level nets you another level on top of 21. You can get the gear through drops from raids and purple legendary engrams from strikes/patrols/daily stories. You can also trade in Vanguard/Crucible Marks in the tower for them (earn these by doing strikes, crucible, daily stories, public events). Blue gear will have some light, enough to get you to Level 26 I think, then you'll need legendary. Basically just play the game, it'll happen naturally. The quick way to get to Raid levels is probably through Strike playlists

Juice

You want gear with light level now. The highest light level for a piece of gear is 42. Every 11 light level nets you another level on top of 21. You can get the gear through drops from raids and purple legendary engrams from strikes/patrols/daily stories. You can also trade in Vanguard/Crucible Marks in the tower for them (earn these by doing strikes, crucible, daily stories, public events). Blue gear will have some light, enough to get you to Level 26 I think, then you'll need legendary. Basically just play the game, it'll happen naturally. The quick way to get to Raid levels is probably through Strike playlists

So I heard the latest expansion made 20+ easier, how so?

Juice

Any more advice? Trying to figure out to figure out what activities to do :(

todd360

I just got the ram helmet. Wtf is with my lick right now. Ram and nighthawk at the same time. I got everything I want except ghorn now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom