• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a dummy Twitter account. Upload to Twitter, copy img link into post. EZ-PZ.

Personally I don't care about butt compression for Gaf posting. All the original images are still saved on the PS4 hard drive or exported to an external drive if I ever wanted to do something nicer with them.

Set it to only me setting for facebook, then delete it once I'm done.

Sweet I'll look I tot his when I get home! Thanks guys :)

Videos are trickier because you can't send them as messages. If I don't have a USB stick around I'll usually uplaod them as private to YT and download the mp4, then upload to gfycat or something to get the gif, or convert them on my computer

I'll look at this too!

I've only uploaded a few videos for ghost locations on my YT account so far. Nothing amazing :p

I always miss all the cool stuff as it doesn't get captured >.<

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
My fourth Cipher is complete. Wonder what I should get. Have them all already.

Thanks for the runs everyone. Deku and Sent for the final team.

600+ killed ads from me alone.

Be back later. Up for raids and trials then.

kidko

I wonder if Taken King is going to have an attack on the tower where we can't use it anymore and everything gets consolidated to the reef. Maybe wishful thinking, but I kinda hate wasting time loading between the two to get all my bounties and shopping done.

ethomaz

Banned
The RAM is mine. Happened on the second to last engram; had no more motes.
Nice.

I wonder if Taken King is going to have an attack on the tower where we can't use it anymore and everything gets consolidated to the reef. Maybe wishful thinking, but I kinda hate wasting time loading between the two to get all my bounties and shopping done.
Just Eris don't have similar on Reef, no?

Damn, just wanted to say Grim, Lnkn, WheelHoss you guys are awesome for messaging and giving away your Red Bull codes to us EU peeps! DGAF = best GAF <3

rc213

Lord Of Wolves get! Time to test this bad boy while doing bounties. Just need 400 points to finish my 2nd cipher for the Bow.

got matched up with the most bullshit team in trials just now. Guy took two direct rocket hits and didn't even die. Red bars for all 3 players. Shotgun rounds not doing anything. Postmortem kills everywhere. Blargh. Was one win away from the armor too T_T.

I hate this game T_T Dunno why I keep playing it.

I can't find it on bungie.net for some reason.

q38FTXYh.png

I found it under crucible medals. Only thing is that some were obtained after people rage quit, so you don't know which are "earned". But you got the video as proof ;)

Fuck you.

and have a nice day

tumblr_mt5nzlw0n01s1unzgo1_400.gif

:(

Ya it's all lag tonight every game

We barely squeaked out some of our flawless run wins tonight due to teams lagging at horrendous levels. Game 8 of our 2nd run we rushed them and killed all three but the last guy didn't fall over and was still running around the map damaging us even though it said he had been killed. He stayed alive until the 3...2...1 timer ran out. Wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom