• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

I need to open the Xbox wing of the School soon. First I need to make a new Xbox account since my old was deactivated due to years of inactivity.

Sure, I'll still be up then. It's Saturday and I usually stay up for Toonami so yeah, I'll raid. Haven't raided this week. Hell, only thing I've done Destiny wise this week has been Nightfall and a Xur visit.

I also want that trophy so if i could i would like to join the raid (and join the clan).

Nothing but love and respect for Hyunsai and RadicalVelocity for helping my on my first PoE Lvl 35! One try on Skolas too! Love Love Love the community here.

Anyone need a Crota NM? I still don't have a Black Hammer :(

PSN: DirtyAquaticApe

ocean

Banned
Freaking finally got the Red Death. Thanks to some help from Gaf, I also got a bunch of legendaries and another exotic Helm from the PoE.

What's the best place other than the raids to get higher level armor or the item needed to level up my gear that's completely done. I forget what the material/item is called, you only need one for the ascension though, some sort of orb. Everything I have is completely leveled up accept my chest and exotic helm and I'm only 31. Most of my armor is from the 1st Raid or Crota's expansion already.
if you're 31 you want to run PoE 32. It'll give you a chest this week that is 42 Light with no upgrades :) then on Tuesday run it again for whatever piece is in sale next week. That'll be 2 pieces at 42 Light, plus your Exotic.

Agent

All I want is to get Salvage wins and people are making me work for it. I feel like I'm a magnet for bad teams who don't know how to play Salvage.

CIizU5IVAAAcJRE.jpg

Blunoise

Finally completed the Thorn bounty all by myself, but now I don't need it because my lord of wolves is beast and I went to Mercury yesterday lol

Nuszka

Just joined School of Hawk !!! Think I will see everything in a completely new light. I saw the haaaawwwwkkkkssss shade ...

Thanks for the very clean run with a first timer ! No wipe even on Skolas ! But it was expected with a full team of Warlock #Master Race.

An excellent point, sir: You're a true scholar, and a gentleman!

Nothing but love and respect for Hyunsai and RadicalVelocity for helping my on my first PoE Lvl 35! One try on Skolas too! Love Love Love the community here.

Anyone need a Crota NM? I still don't have a Black Hammer :(

PSN: DirtyAquaticApe

Cheers man! (Also a scholar and a gentleman, #Warlocks4life)

Blunoise

You still need it to try hard in Trials though.

Also, what is so good about Lord of Wolves?

Yea but I also have the messenger adept. So thorn is still worthless now imo.
The lord wolves is a 5 round burst shot gun that almost acts like a scout rifle. It's crazy godly in trials

lt519

Two five win tickets for me is enough for the weekend. But why did I want those Warlock boots??? Anyone up for a PoE 35 in like an hour?

noomi

Finally completed the Thorn bounty all by myself, but now I don't need it because my lord of wolves is beast and I went to Mercury yesterday lol

Congrats! One of the most difficult and rewarding experiences in the game :)

What happens if there is no new OT? Anarchy?

Random mod makes one.

A new Guardian must step up and take up Thread Duties.

That Guardian is not me.

Won't be me, since I am stuck on the New Jersey turnpike with my wife driving my lazy ass back into town lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom