• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Having read that, looks like there ks not a lot more to do for me (I hate PvP). I had been keeping at it because I was told that Vault of Glass was worth seeing it at least once. I don't have the DLC's and for somebody who has started now are a major expense. Best option would be to hang the game until the legendary edition comes out out (cheaper than buying the season pass ant TTK). Speaking of which, I hope it is not just the base game again with three download codes in a piece of paper

Xur and the coins... I have 4 from decoded emblems I got doing non playlist Strikes, and not knowing he accepts motes of light for helmet engrams I spent the 25 I had in a warlock Bond. Dumb-Ass. So I will have to wait until Tuesday for the weekly heroic reset.

Makes me want to get the season pass right now, although I know I should wait for September. Still having hopes that they will lower the DLC price a bit.

Well, I just risked rerolling my Matador that had Shot Package/Rifled Barrel/Luck in the Chamber but no Aggressive Ballistics since the impact wouldn't be as high.

After 7 rerolls I got Aggressive Ballistics/Shot Package/Rifled Barrel/Kneepads.

It rounds out my PvP collection of shotguns well. My other shotguns:

Felwinters: Aggressive Ballistics/Shot Package/Reinforced Barrel/Final Round

Party Crasher: Aggressive Ballistics/Shot Package/Smallbore/Luck in the Chamber

Time for the shotgun nerf to happen now that I got them.

That's an awesome collection.

I'd eventually re-roll that smallbore tho.

Karl2177

So characters from ps3 transfer to the ps4, I get that much. So my big thing is that I don't own a ps4. I plan on getting one within the next year, but when I decide to get one I don't want to be at square 1. So do you guys recommend waiting for ttk and getting the legendary edition for ps3 or should I get a cheap version of base destiny ps3 now and get the ps4 legendary when I get the ps4?

Yeah, a friend of mine said that to me, he tried to "recreate" Vision of Confluence with current scout rifles, but no way, even with the full auto perk now available. There is always something off, rate of fire, stability, number of bullets, damage...

Yep, VoC only works with full auto because of Zen Moment. Not sure if that combo is available on other Scouts. Field Scout also makes it next level.

Thanks. Having read that, looks like there ks not a lot more to do for me (I hate PvP). I had been keeping at it because I was told that Vault of Glass was worth seeing it at least once. I don't have the DLC's and for somebody who has started now are a major expense. Best option would be to hang the game until the legendary edition comes out out (cheaper than buying the season pass ant TTK). Speaking of which, I hope it is not just the base game again with three download codes in a piece of paper

Xur and the coins... I have 4 from decoded emblems I got doing non playlist Strikes, and not knowing he accepts motes of light for helmet engrams I spent the 25 I had in a warlock Bond. Dumb-Ass. So I will have to wait until Tuesday for the weekly heroic reset.

Makes me want to get the season pass right now, although I know I should wait for September. Still having hopes that they will lower the DLC price a bit.

Dude you should totally grind the vanguard playlist for strange coins.

The chest piece xur is selling is awesome.

Agent

That's an awesome collection.

I'd eventually re-roll that smallbore tho.

I thought about it as I know I'm losing a bit on extending the range, but with 4 in the chamber it plays well to LiTC. I've back burned my PC+1 since getting Felwinters anyway. I think I'll probably use my Matador more once I level it up. It's nice to have a few fun options though.

ocean

Banned
I've been doing that at the maximum level I can do without the DLC, nothing so far. The RNG craziness again?

And I'm afraid I'm not a dude.
Don't bother. Grinding strikes for coins is just frustrating and not worth it. Just wait for Weekly Heroic to reset.

For rep, do bounties.

PoE small chests grind is faster and rewards way more coins.

She said she does not have the dlc.

I've been doing that at the maximum level I can do without the DLC, nothing so far. The RNG craziness again?

And I'm afraid I'm not a dude.

lol. Sorry. Miss. :)

Get the dlc so you can play with us. Do you have a mic? There's a certain lady in this community that does not like using a mic. Not gonna point fingers tho...

GhaleonEB

Would really like to run Skolas, now that my voice is recovering a bit, but I see I just missed a group. Anyone want to do a new run? Otherwise I'll just do some Dragon strikes.

squadr0n

Hey guys I need one more strange coin real quick, whats the fastest way to get one? Is there a way to buy one?
I just did the lvl 32 strike for this week.

If anyone is up for the Nightfall or a Raid on PS4, send me an invite!

PSN: Squadon

MechDX

If they plan on moving to TTK they will have to buy TDB anyway, including HoW again since it is forced bundling.

Best longterm advice is buy a TTK bundle.

If she wants to play now and lessen the impact on the wallet just buy HoW now.

Can you buy the digital legendary edition now and play the base game and two expansions imimmediately and download TTK later? If not seems like a wasted opportunity

Frenden

Banned
Alright. Advice time.

OG Felwinter Roll:

Aggressive
Final Round
Hammer Forged/Field Scout
Shot Package

It's just about as good as it gets saving maybe Luck or Kneepads instead of Final.

But here's the thing. That first perk can be Full Auto on OG Felwinters.

You could get an OG FL with Full Auto, Hammer Forged and Shot Package.

I only have one OG FL but have several Matador and Crashers. Do I risk the reroll?

Theorry

Damn.

"Ice Breaker replica made from the game Destiny. Has a working LCD for the scope. Takes a picture and plays the gun sound when you hit the trigger! Made by me, from the 3d model all the way to the decals."
P48MI03.jpg

ZFq0kIh.jpg

mIHwQXE.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QHXG3gCieU

deafmedal

Later tonight anyone want to run through the VoG and the weekly?

I had been keeping at it because I was told that Vault of Glass was worth seeing it at least once.
Okay, I took a nap and am ready to go... but will have to eat soonish. Worthy, I think you said you had a friend so that would make 4 for NM VoG, anybody else wanna help out? Figure to start in about an hour?

Well, I just risked rerolling my Matador that had Shot Package/Rifled Barrel/Luck in the Chamber but no Aggressive Ballistics since the impact wouldn't be as high.

After 7 rerolls I got Aggressive Ballistics/Shot Package/Rifled Barrel/Kneepads.
Nice :) I knew you'd get it!

Edit: Theorry that is seriously fucking cool 0_o

Agent

Okay, I took a nap and am ready to go... but will have to eat soonish. Worthy, I think you said you had a friend so that would make 4 for NM VoG, anybody else wanna help out? Figure to start in about an hour?

Nice :) I knew you'd get it!

I'll help out again.

Apt101

Any way to get a runed core without having rank 3 with whatever that Dark Below faction is? Google seems to answer no, but it has been wrong before.

noomi

Oh nice I didn't miss ot25 :D

Heading back into town now, maybe some more trials if I can manage to stay awake...

OT25 - We Can Dance If We Want To

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom