• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I took a nap and am ready to go... but will have to eat soonish. Worthy, I think you said you had a friend so that would make 4 for NM VoG, anybody else wanna help out? Figure to start in about an hour?

Maybe around...8:30 EST?

Guys, I need strange coins. Just keep doing the weekly strike over and over right?

th3dude

Hey guys I need one more strange coin real quick, whats the fastest way to get one? Is there a way to buy one?
I just did the lvl 32 strike for this week.

If anyone is up for the Nightfall or a Raid on PS4, send me an invite!

PSN: Squadon

To add to what the others were saying: 28 PoE

I needed 3 more coins and 1 run gained me 7 coins. 2+2+3 from the three chests.

Maybe around...8:30 EST?

Guys, I need strange coins. Just keep doing the weekly strike over and over right?

28 PoE!

We already have a fig. Are you her twin?

Probably not, xD. I was thinking about getting only House of Wolves, but after the announcement that both DLC will be mandatory, for TTK maybe it was better to get the season pass and save 5€. No point in waiting for the Legendary as I will barely have time to play when the summer Is over.

Alright. Advice time.

OG Felwinter Roll:

Aggressive
Final Round
Hammer Forged/Field Scout
Shot Package

It's just about as good as it gets saving maybe Luck or Kneepads instead of Final.

But here's the thing. That first perk can be Full Auto on OG Felwinters.

You could get an OG FL with Full Auto, Hammer Forged and Shot Package.

I only have one OG FL but have several Matador and Crashers. Do I risk the reroll?

Marry this shotgun, Frenden.

Meneses

I was just forced out of a lvl 28 PoE because my PS4 decided to randomly eject my disc (hadn't done this in a while) :(

If by any chance any of the other guys are gaffers and reading this, then I'm sorry :(

Namikaze1

Finally did the right thing: requested to join the SoH
You're in! :)

Well, you were in the moment you hit join clan. No one who wants to join the School of Hawk needs my or Hawkian's approval. You're in as soon as you hit that button. :)

Also,
484079.jpg

th3dude

Well, you were in the moment you hit join clan. No one who wants to join the School of Hawk needs my or Hawkian's approval. You're in as soon as you hit that button. :)

You've made the right choice! Unfortunately I do not have admins rights to accept you into the group.

It will have to be namikaze or hawkian.

*edit*

Nami already explained it :p

Yup! Drizz likes to let the tread ride out to 20k posts before the new OT.

Feels good. Maybe being in this clan will finally get me a Hawkmoon.

JzcokYk.png

Also, I'm still without the clan raid achievement. Maybe someday!

Namikaze1

Feels good. Maybe being in this clan will finally get me a Hawkmoon.

JzcokYk.png

Also, I'm still without the clan raid achievement. Maybe someday!
Tell us when you want to raid. We'll help get that trophy. I'm down to raid any time. I'll need to get 4 others from the clan though.

th3dude

Tell us when you want to raid. We'll help get that trophy. I'm down to raid any time. I'll need to get 4 others from the clan though.

Will do for sure. I'm recently comfortable with CE hard mode and I'm fairly comfortable with VoG normal. Would like to start doing them weekly, so I'm sure we can get a group at some point.

Dude, please let's do a VoG. I want to get Titan armor.

I won't be home for at least 2 more hours though :(

I believe I'll be on tonight around 10-1030 EDT. Not guaranteed but if I am I'll be up for a raid.

Namikaze1

Dude, please let's do a VoG. I want to get Titan armor.

I won't be home for at least 2 more hours though :(
Sure, I'll still be up then. It's Saturday and I usually stay up for Toonami so yeah, I'll raid. Haven't raided this week. Hell, only thing I've done Destiny wise this week has been Nightfall and a Xur visit.

Nuszka

Also,
484079.jpg

Dudes if i send a request any chance of getting it, been a part of my vanilla clan, think i am the sole member now lol.

noomi

Sure, I'll still be up then. It's Saturday and I usually stay up for Toonami so yeah, I'll raid. Haven't raided this week. Hell, only thing I've done Destiny wise this week has been Nightfall and a Xur visit.

Sweet! I gotta stop at the in laws and then I'm freeeeeee!

Dudes if i send a request any chance of getting it, been a part of my vanilla clan, think i am the sole member now lol.

Do it

Namikaze1

The clan limit is 75 as far as I know. Haven't checked how many members the School has since April. Last was 44. Anyway, like I said, the clan is open for anyone. You don't need any admin approval. You're automatically in as long as we haven't hit the clan limit.

The group limit is limitless as far as I know. I know there's a limit to the clan.

Gong

Send a request to join the School of Hawk (PS4 GT: GongStation). I lurk far too much here, need to contribute more as I love how cool everyone is in this thread. Hope to get some Raids/ToO/PoE with you guys at some point soon :)

squadr0n

Freaking finally got the Red Death. Thanks to some help from Gaf, I also got a bunch of legendaries and another exotic Helm from the PoE.

What's the best place other than the raids to get higher level armor or the item needed to level up my gear that's completely done. I forget what the material/item is called, you only need one for the ascension though, some sort of orb. Everything I have is completely leveled up accept my chest and exotic helm and I'm only 31. Most of my armor is from the 1st Raid or Crota's expansion already.

th3dude

Freaking finally got the Red Death. Thanks to some help from Gaf, I also got a bunch of legendaries and another exotic Helm from the PoE.

What's the best place other than the raids to get higher level armor or the item needed to level up my gear that's completely done. I forget what the material/item is called, you only need one for the ascension though, some sort of orb. Everything I have is completely leveled up accept my chest and exotic helm and I'm only 31.

I leveled up to 34 doing 3 weeks of level 32 PoE. Still haven't had a single Etheric Light drop :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom