• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat_DC

This has to be one of the fastest moving gaf threads! I leave to do something for a few minutes and I'm pages behind!

Just curious if anyone has any advice, I have a level 32 hunter (with no exotic armour) and was wondering what would be the best thing to focus on next? Should I start running raids (never done any before) for better gear? Or should I focus on levelling up my alts (28 Titan, 8 warlock) who might be more helpful in a raid?

GhaleonEB

Well, first Quodron kill down, and boy was it a pain in the rear. It's a fine mechanic, but the snipers really need to be halved. Skolas with Lightswitch was far more pleasant.
This has to be one of the fastest moving gaf threads! I leave to do something for a few minutes and I'm pages behind!

Just curious if anyone has any advice, I have a level 32 hunter (with no exotic armour) and was wondering what would be the best thing to focus on next? Should I start running raids (never done any before) for better gear? Or should I focus on levelling up my alts (28 Titan, 8 warlock) who might be more helpful in a raid?

Do you have the DLC? Your options at this point vary depending on what content you have access to.

Endgame PvE content are: weekly Nightfall strikes, weekly Heroic strikes, the two raids, daily story missions, and Prison of Elders. (The weekly Petra bounties tie into the Prison of Elders due to the keys they drop, so I consider it part of the endgame.)

Well, i got the wins just in time before I have to leave. The Cover of the Exile is mine. Looks awesome.

I even managed to snag another Hawkmoon from the Silver Package.

Hawkmoon #4 (Sharded)

Sorry Lik.

Pat_DC

Okay, see my edit. Ever run the Nightfall strikes? I could hop on and do that and /or the weekly with you if you'd like.

Great, thanks for that list and offer Ghaleon but I've all ready done this weeks nightfall thanks to Dgaf! I might just jump into more PoE as have a few keys.

Edit: That would be awesome ReignofSparrows, I've all ready unlocked it but haven't tried it yet. I might jump online in a bit.

Great, thanks for that list and offer Ghaleon but I've all ready done this weeks nightfall thanks to Dgaf! I might just jump into more PoE as have a few keys.

Edit: That would be awesome ReignofSparrows, I've all ready unlocked it but haven't tried it yet. I might jump online in a bit.

How long is 'a bit?' I could start it with Lionel.

GhaleonEB

Edit: That would be awesome ReignofSparrows, I might jump on in a bit.

Groovy, PoE is a lot of fun.

I find doing the endgame stuff across multiple characters, with very different builds and equipment, to be enjoyable, so if that sounds appealing then do level your other characters. Once you get a second character up, you can dip into Nightfalls, raids, PoE twice a week and increase the loot you get, which can help differentiate builds and make them even more interesting / fun to play. Multiple characters forms a kind of feedback loop in that way.

OkayRene

Finished the HoW missions, ran PoE 28 and finally got Fourth Horseman. Worth the grind.

And I still have no desire to do TDB missions.

In about 20 (just helping the wife out with something, damn real world responsibilities).
No stress if you have to get into it now and I miss out.

psn is: pat_dc82

I can save you a spot. I am always willing to help people who are getting their feet wet with endgame content.

Lionel, if you want to join, I'll be running it, so send a message on PSN (Reignofsparrows).

Kicked from game at 4-0. My team wins the match and I reconnect. I have a mercy and I still get the lost on my card.

No idea why that happens with disconnections but they seriously need to fix it. It's ruined a couple perfect cards of mine as well, probably the worst way to ruin a Mercury trip.

Luis_23

Hey if you don't mind I would like to join in as well

SonComet

Wait wat. No way
Yeah. I am very careful to not shoulder charge Rams. When I do they melee me and get that instant shield. And then I'm as good as dead. I can't believe bungie put that armor into the game... I roll 1 helmet engram per week. If I get a Ram I'm leveling a warlock...

Baliis

Yeah. I am very careful to not shoulder charge Rams. When I do they melee me and get that instant shield. And then I'm as good as dead. I can't believe bungie put that armor into the game... I roll 1 helmet engram per week. If I get a Ram I'm leveling a warlock...

I really need to just level a lock, I have like 6 or 7 lock exotics now.

Rubenov

lol.

It's always best to rush the enemies heavy on Widow's Court and if you're on the bad side be prepared to be rushed because your opponents will have the high ground.

Haven't played with you in a while Z. Let's see if we can do some trials this weekend if you're available.

LTWood12

No idea why that happens with disconnections but they seriously need to fix it. It's ruined a couple perfect cards of mine as well, probably the worst way to ruin a Mercury trip.

Got the okay from the wife for some trials tonight. Would you be up for a run around midnight your time? I've got about a 2 hour window

I refuse to use something that makes my Warlock look like a dead animal.

PRAISE ME

d6892cc27324c989cd0260c88370b882-these-goats-are-stoned-as-sht.jpg

Namikaze1

Holy fuck. We nearly lost it to a team of warlocks there. 4-4. Overtime. Todd bladedances and kills all 3. One revives but it was too late. We got the control point.

At what level can I access The Reef? Just started a 2nd character, almost at level 16 doing mainly bounties and pvp. Haven't unlocked Venus yet. Is it after The Reef cutscene?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom