• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked at the start of the strike, and after we killed Phogoth. Does it disappear after showing up?

Odd thing is that is one of the chests I'm certain I found before - I remember grabbing it months ago. But I'll check all the others again.

It's definitely there after killing Phogoth, never checked it before killing him tbh.

How will they learn Kadey? Let them use it, stop hogging the relic!

Oh yeah be on top of that. Better yet, just lock the PS4 away.

Yea the password is pretty easy (I had no desire until now!) so I'll just leave that on always now. I'll definitely lock it up too since I'll be gone for a little bit.

Is there any interest for a flawless raid attempt tonight? CE normal obviously. Driz mentioned he'd help, so we'd just need 4. I'm thinking around 7 or 8 pm EST (about 6.5 hours from now).

I'll check the thread through the day for any interest.

Shit id be up for this but I don't think I'll be on tonight :I

Defender Titans have some crazy orb generation.

Been playing as my Titan with him species for maximum orb generation and holy shit. Maxed STR helps too.

Shit is cray.

Finished off the golden chests last night so my moments of triumph are all complete.

People having difficulty finding the Phogoth chest. Are you running around with a character that has found it before? As it wasn't there on my O.G Hunter buy my new Titan had it available. Only checked once Phogoth was dead.

No, I was walking around in the little room where it was supposed to be, but it was empty.
When I went back in Patrol, it showed up. Pretty weird.

Starting up ToO stream
(will become Rocket League in a bit):
twitch.tv/shijierui

I had that happen whilst on patrol. I ran in there to get it. Nothing found. I went out and ran around everywhere else in that area to make sure I wasn't being stupid. Went back there the next day on same character and it was there. Very frustrating and weird.

I think I will watch your trials whilst getting my little one to sleep. See if I can pick up tips so I can try and drag my ass to Mercury for the first time

I had that happen whilst on patrol. I ran in there to get it. Nothing found. I went out and ran around everywhere else in that area to make sure I wasn't being stupid. Went back there the next day on same character and it was there. Very frustrating and weird.

I think I will watch your trials whilst getting my little one to sleep. See if I can pick up tips so I can try and drag my ass to Mercury for the first time
I see, so the chest itself might be a bit glitchy. Well thats annoying.

Also, tip #1: Don't get annoyed and rush people camping the church. Sigh.

Anyway, enjoy the ride!

btkadams

If I have a treasure key, should I be saving it for higher level PoE runs, or do the rewards not change based on the level of the PoE event?

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
General question ...

You guys typically us jumper controls when playing?

I do, just because that's what I've used since Halo. I'll second whatever you're most comfortable with, if you've played thousands of hours of shooters over the past few gens like most here I'd probably avoid switching at this point unless you're really dissatisfied with having to take your thumb off the stick to jump.

Monster Zero

I do, just because that's what I've used since Halo. I'll second whatever you're most comfortable with, if you've played thousands of hours of shooters over the past few gens like most here I'd probably avoid switching at this point unless you're really dissatisfied with having to take your thumb off the stick to jump.

Middle finger to shoot, index finger to jump

Deku Tree

Joe Staten left. That left us with Jason Jones and sadly, Luke Smith to try and pick up the pieces.

Why are you sad about Luke Smith? Guy was in charge of VoG development which IMO is one of the greatest pieces of co-op content in the history of all FPS.

noomi

How did the guy on the right survive? Titan smash should have killed everyone :(

https://youtu.be/1nG7rvd2EcA

Mercury with Noomi and Icon! Solar Jewel! Now I have everything I want, except maybe an adept messenger of any kind.

Yeaaaah buddy! Today was really fun on trials, still a scrub at sniping but I'm getting better lol.

Here's the last match we had with the crazy supers at the end and comeback :D did you save a video from your PoV?

https://youtu.be/5NFvsMVLGY4

ICON-VII

Neo Member
Mercury with Noomi and Icon! Solar Jewel! Now I have everything I want, except maybe an adept messenger of any kind.

That jumping snipe tho....

o8fx3jW.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom