• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

I don't know what to do right now. I'm here at the title screen and really don't what to do. Play Skirmish? Salvage? A raid? I don't freaking know. There's nothing I want or need.

420bits

Anyone still need the trophy "Strength of the Pack" (clear a strike with a full fireteam from your clan).

Missing that and flawless for platinum :p

kiguel182

Glorious first time raiders!

Shoutout to DGAF for watching the stream and encouraging words :)

Stats from the newbie raid:

Kurumi stole all the kills, like a true ninja ;)

Thanks again for organising this!

Great group and loved just joking around with Pirate and just having a blast in general.

And yeah, Kurumi does deserve to be called a Ninja. She held our group together ahah

Those 4 hours went by fast, it really is a great group experience even with just 5 random strangers. So good. I'm totally sold on it.

GhaleonEB

Huh. So I've checked all the gold chest locations on the moon, but for Phogoth, and I had gotten them all. I just ran the Phogoth strike a bit ago and the chest wasn't there, before or after the kill. Still stuck at 4/5 on the moon and 19/20 overall.

Also, the exotic Wolf shotgun from the elder cypher is awesome. Gave it a whirl on the daily and couple Dragon strikes. Nice gun, huge reserve ammo and clip. My Hunter uses 4th Horseman, so I think I'll pass it down to my Titan.

Fighting through all these *Devil Fallen is getting annoying. Gonna bring out the hypehorn soon.
MYqikox.jpg

Reposting for new page, based on the replies:

CE Normal Flawless, 7pm or 8pm EST

1) Drizzay
2) DrLawyerCop
3) Teasing_Pink (psn?)
4) rc213
5) igordennis
6) narmer

Alt) PedroLumpy

Just keep an eye on those pesky stealth vandals. :p

How's the vacation going?
I see a couple of them using a selfy stick. 😆

I have so many pictures @___@. The trip has been really cool so far. Got a short glimpse of the BigHorn mountains(SO FUCKING COOL) Gonna be heading that way after we're done wth Devils Tower.

Huh. So I've checked all the gold chest locations on the moon, but for Phogoth, and I had gotten them all. I just ran the Phogoth strike a bit ago and the chest wasn't there, before or after the kill. Still stuck at 4/5 on the moon and 19/20 overall.

Also, the exotic Wolf shotgun from the elder cypher is awesome. Gave it a whirl on the daily and couple Dragon strikes. Nice gun, huge reserve ammo and clip. My Hunter uses 4th Horseman, so I think I'll pass it down to my Titan.

That's weird. Maybe try looking for the chests again from a different character?

Are you sure you have the one from Temple of Crota? It's easy to miss due to it's location.

Yes, Lord of Wolves is awesome, try using it on the solar weekly. Wrecks everything. 220 ammo if you have a chest piece that carries extra shotgun ammo.

Hey guys, just getting back into Destiny and bought House of Wolves this week. I'm looking for two to run either the Nightfall and/or Prison of Elders. I'm LV32 so I can't run the highest difficulty of PoE.

Also willing to try out some Trials of Osiris. PS4 PSN - superNESjoe.

GhaleonEB

That's weird. Maybe try looking for the chests again from a different character?

Are you sure you have the one from Temple of Crota? It's easy to miss due to it's location.

Yes, Lord of Wolves is awesome, try using it on the solar weekly. Wrecks everything. 220 ammo if you have a chest piece that carries extra shotgun ammo.

Yeah, I re-ran the circuit of the four outside of Phogoth last night. But I did all the searching on my Hunter, I'll try a different character, and will take pics. Thanks for the suggestion.

I hadn't thought of the weekly yet - my Hunter and Titan have yet to run it. Lord of Wolves is going to demolish. o_0

rc213

If you mean the one down by the lower platform it usually shows up after a dropships have appeared. If you go in with someone doing the final part of the Thorn quest it always does up.

GhaleonEB

If you mean the one down by the lower platform it usually shows up after a dropships have appeared. If you go in with someone doing the final part of the Thorn quest it always does up.

I checked at the start of the strike, and after we killed Phogoth. Does it disappear after showing up?

Odd thing is that is one of the chests I'm certain I found before - I remember grabbing it months ago. But I'll check all the others again.

So that was weird. Apparently you can't grab the Golden Chest easily accessible by starting up the Dust Palace strike, by starting up the Dust Palace strike. =/ Actually had to go there in Patrol.

Oh well, now all thats left is waiting for that emblem to go live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom