• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a hand to get to 5 wins in Trials. Anyone up for helping?

Strong backs will be rewarded with profuse thanks and a Photoshopped avatar/image of their choosing.

Edit: Looks like I've gotten a kind offer of help.

Thought I was Lighthouse-bound on Xbox. Had a card with 7 wins and 0 losses, a mercy and a boon. Lose one. Go back, get another boon. Lose another. Fuck!

Unstable

Desperately grinding bounties and patrol missions in hope of getting the Thorn exotic bounty on Xbone. So I can actually kill people in PvP on this platform.

God help me what am I doing.

Desperately grinding bounties and patrol missions in hope of getting the Thorn exotic bounty on Xbone. So I can actually kill people in PvP on this platform.

I'm doing the same on the bone right now. I don't want to talk about it.

Although I have been completely wrecking (relatively speaking) with my ALLFATE. Has hand laid stock and hidden hand. Also have a spare change with headseeker and hand laid stock that I'm leveling up. Has higher impact which might be like a poor mans version of hopscotch.

Shito

You can also grind dragon strikes for a HP, if you're tired of grinding...

giphy.gif

I've become what I fought against for so long. I've become what I've hated. I've become... I've become a scumbag. A true self-rezin, Thorn wieldin, Warlock playin, good for nothin, scumbag.

My world has been legit shook. If you can't avoid the siren song of Thorn, how can my sorry ass resist?

Unstable

To be completely fair I'll shard the Thorn the second I get The Last Word on this console.

and I'll switch to the superior class as well.

Mindlog

I've become what I fought against for so long. I've become what I've hated. I've become... I've become a scumbag. A true self-rezin, Thorn wieldin, Warlock playin, good for nothin, scumbag.
Yes, goooooood. Let the hate flow through you.
Soon the transformation will be complete.
gS5rAZt.jpg

PR is great for fast and accurate shooting, but it doesn't have enough impact to kill someone who just got revived. I prefer using something with more impact for trials, but I plan on getting the Amplified Geo from the vanguard to regular crucible. It's almost got the same base stats as PR, but I'll re-roll it with some sweet extra sniper perks.

PR is great for fast and accurate shooting, but it doesn't have enough impact to kill someone who just got revived. I prefer using something with more impact for trials, but I plan on getting the Amplified Geo from the vanguard to regular crucible. It's almost got the same base stats as PR, but I'll re-roll it with some sweet extra sniper perks.

I'm gonna be using my Shadow of Veils from now on.

I had to watch it ten times to see how you one hit body shot the first guy near the end. Looks like he got tagged by your grenade on revive which softend him up real good.

That's the kinda stuff I'm talking about for why people should record and watch their own videos. People can post stuff here and ask pros to give advice, but that only goes so far. The pros won't be there in the heat of the moment to tell you what to do, and high level PvP comes down to decision making more than gun skill, perfect weapon perks or anything else.

Seriously, if you want to get better save your matches and watch them closely later. Not just matches where you do well, but also ones you scrub up to see what went wrong and what you could do better next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom