• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GobFather

Hey Gaf,

IF I have the season pass, and the expansions packs until this latest one. How much will it cost me for the Taken King? I was a little confused with the prices. Is there a link I can pre-order? Thanks in advance.

I saw $39.99 Digital download preorder. Still confused :p

E92 M3

To be fair handcanons do need nerfed badly especially in pvp. . I mean the thorn takes health away even after the bullet which is a joke.

Saying that I feel the golden gun and teleportation stab stuff is also a joke in pvp. The golden gun is essentially an exploding grenade launcher bullet with several attempts to get kills, and the teleportation stab bit last way too long.

Everything you don't like needs to be nerfed, right ;)?

I love you guys! No, I'm not saying that cause I had a couple drinks. You're all cool dudes and dudettes. Don't change, DGAF! Keep being GAF's best community.

Now who wants to do some salvage in an hour? Or a raid? Or Skirmish?
Up for raid or PVP since my Hunter is new to it all.

Lnkn52

Jason Schreier and Kirk Hamilton join us to talk about their experience playing The Taken King at E3!

We hope you enjoy the episode.
Great podcast. Alot of insights of TK that I didn't know. Gets me hype for new content. Will Jason and Kirk be regular members of the podcast or GAF in general?

Kyoufu

Hey Gaf,

IF I have the season pass, and the expansions packs until this latest one. How much will it cost me for the Taken King? I was a little confused with the prices. Is there a link I can pre-order? Thanks in advance.

$39.99 for The Taken King.

rNilla

Hey Gaf,

The $40 digital version is the one you want. That's just TTK standalone for people like you that have everything else.

Hey Gaf,

Doesn't include the $20 add on for the emotes and stuff for digital.

18306654674_9dbc448de1_c.jpg

Lol no trial required, everyone is encouraged to join. There's no admin approval needed either, so anyone who requests is automatically approved. Welcome aboard! :)

Speaking of around the world, I want to take a survey of how many countries are represented in DGAF. Off the top of my head, I can think of USA, Canada, England, Scotland, Belgium, Germany, India, Pakistan, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil and probably a lot more that I'm forgetting right now. Let me know if your country isn't listed here!

RIP rest of America

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Gonna be looking for that sweet sweet Mercury trip in about half an hour, been to 8 this week but just need that perfect vinegar stroke run.

Hit me up!

Anyone on Xbox looking for people to run stuff like trials and raids/poe with? I'm available for all that stuff every week. I'm still getting my shit together when it comes to trials but I'm not terrible either.

Got characters/gear for every occasion. Only thing I don't have is a Titan who can get bubbles going.

GT? Mine is AmateurHour212.

I'm a level 34 hunter with decent gear for either PvP or PvE. Will level a titan once I have gear ready (ie: random titan legendary and exotics on my hunter)

Lol no trial required, everyone is encouraged to join. There's no admin approval needed either, so anyone who requests is automatically approved. Welcome aboard! :)

Speaking of around the world, I want to take a survey of how many countries are represented in DGAF. Off the top of my head, I can think of USA, Canada, England, Scotland, Belgium, Germany, India, Pakistan, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil and probably a lot more that I'm forgetting right now. Let me know if your country isn't listed here!

Rude.

Ireland, Driz. And the Isle of Man.

I know Nuszka is from Northern Ireland as well.

todd360

Great podcast. Alot of insights of TK that I didn't know. Gets me hype for new content. Will Jason and Kirk be regular members of the podcast or GAF in general?

Jason seems to post here every now and then. Not sure If Kirk has a gaf account or not. I doubt they will be regular members of the podcast. They are more than welcome to join us whenever they want to be on the podcast though. I would love to have them on when they get to play stuff before we do like the Taken King.

noomi

the ghosts... all of them they are mine. Took about 2 hours to get everything I've missed...

Went from 3200 grimoire to over 3500 :D Just need 2 public events and to win 2 clash matches for s'more. Then I'm off to get HMG/AR kills and different crucible types :)

Hyun Sai

France, but technically representing the lesser antilles of the west indies ^^

JTripper

Jason seems to post here every now and then. Not sure If Kirk has a gaf account or not. I doubt they will be regular members of the podcast. They are more than welcome to join us whenever they want to be on the podcast though. I would love to have them on when they get to play stuff before we do like the Taken King.

Just finished listening to the episode. Good stuff. How often do you have guests from Gaf on it?

Ended up getting wrekt last night by a team that rushed super hard with shotties. They were taking all kinds of weird routes that avoided the sniper lanes.

Interesting. I went to Mercury on Saturday with my Warlock and everyone was playing the long game. I'll have to look out for that shotgun nonsense tonight.

Lnkn52

The armor with the two perks was new to me. And it's nice to hear that the Warlock Super isn't as weak as I thought it would be from the YouTube videos I've seen.

lol there's a lot of hate

just don't get me started and we'll be okay
I've grown accustomed to it. They will complain when you're not there and no one speaks.

Kyne

While I'm on the subject of old Iron Banner weapons..

do I remember that I can roll them with the old perks? It's just the new ones that won't generate then?

Lol Steroyd is from Scotland (even though he's been MIA for awhile). Can't believe I forgot Ireland, Netherlands, France and Portugal, smh. That's what I get for typing up the list so quickly :p

Lollipop is from Scotland as well, but he's also disappeared. :p
I've grown accustomed to it. They will complain when you're not there and no one speaks.

If Nami spoke more, maybe I'd speak less lol.

Hawkian usually talks a lot when he's on, but he's MIA.

While I'm on the subject of old Iron Banner weapons..

do I remember that I can roll them with the old perks? It's just the new ones that won't generate then?

Yes old weapons will roll with the old perk sets, like final round on the spear and hammer forged on the Felwinter.

So bring my thorn?

Nah jk.
sort of

I have a final round spear that I don't like using but... I guess I have no choice. :(

We'll see how it goes. The team I rolled with on Saturday had the most success with two of us being snipers and one running with a shotgun. We can try to mix it up.

todd360

Lollipop is from Scotland as well, but he's also disappeared. :p

If Nami spoke more, maybe I'd speak less lol.

Hawkian usually talks a lot when he's on, but he's MIA.

I was trying to be mostly quiet since Kirk and Jason had a lot to say and Fig was really getting into the discussion.

You up for any pre-reset fun tonight Doc?

Yeah I should be available later. Need to finish some life and thread responsibilities first but hopefully they won't take too long. Gotta get the new OT ready to roll, not sure when we'll hit 20k posts but I'll post the new one before I sleep again that's for sure, lol.

Maybe 9-10pm EST I'll be able to game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom