• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rNilla

This is one of the things I did today instead of packing. In retrospect I should have made a Hawkmoon Raid banner.

It's not even July so come August we'll have to do something else for true Taken hype. Maybe Oryx hats.

XJXpXyf.png

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I remember reading a bout a feature about upgrading an item to max damage/level. How does that work? I don't have the expansion.

Currently I'm using Vision Of Confluence and besides the damage, it seems like it has better perks compared to NA3D1 Salvation State which I recently just got a few moments ago.

Vision of Confluence is top tier. You're not going to find a better scout rifle other than say, a Void or Arc Scholar.

Hm is Etheric Light available to people without House of Wolves?

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Finally had an LGH drop for me in Crucible yesterday and I rerolled it about 15 times and got this god tier PVP roll of hawkeye/Shortgaze/ambush, hidden hand, injection mold, and unflinching.

Am I extremely lucky or is it pretty easy to get these perks from rerolling?

Daaaamn IDK what the numbers are put I spent 20 motes today and didn't even see hidden hand once ugh

Deku Tree

Finally had an LGH drop for me in Crucible yesterday and I rerolled it about 15 times and got this god tier PVP roll of hawkeye/Shortgaze/ambush, hidden hand, injection mold, and unflinching.

You are luck but HH and Unflinching do almost nothing on a sniper contrary to popular belief. There was a planet destiny video about it or something.

zewone

Extremely lucky.

Lnkn52

This is one of the things I did today instead of packing. In retrospect I should have made a Hawkmoon Raid banner.

It's not even July so come August we'll have to do something else for true Taken hype. Maybe Oryx hats.
Hmm, needs more flares. Lol

phen0m24

My avatar is undoubtedly un-Tooken in that gif

Nuszka

Dude i spent 100 motes and did not get what i wanted, you are lucky.

Blunoise

Anyone up for some trials? Trying to help a friend do at least 5 wins. Psn blunoise1 allow would like to do some raids with my second character

Nuszka

Yes i imagine my avatar with it lol.

phen0m24

No.

Luke Smith with Tooken Eyes, an Oryx hat and a Red Bull.

Where can I get a ticket to board this hype train?

ethomaz

Banned
I will be online soon for Trials.

I need to get on Mercury with both my Walrock and Titan.

PS. I got a 8-0 with my Titan on the weekend and lost the last match :(

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
What's a good roll for Hopscotch Pilgrim? I'm trying to make a bootleg Messenger; I have Red Dot, Feeding Frenzy, and Head Seeker on it now.
lol.. If you're trying to make a bootleg Messenger, just try and match it as closely as possible to the real thing: http://www.destinydb.com/items/149649367-the-messenger

I imagine Third Eye, Field Scout/Perfect Balance depending on which you'd use, and Headseeker is your primary desire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom