• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zewone

What's a good roll for Hopscotch Pilgrim? I'm trying to make a bootleg Messenger; I have Red Dot, Feeding Frenzy, and Head Seeker on it now.

I'd take Outlaw or Third Eye (I prefer Outlaw) for the first perk.

The second perk you can't roll Perfect Balance, so you'll have to get a stability perk that includes a negative. The best roll would be Braced Frame as this only affects the magazine size and will only bring the mag down to Messenger levels.

The third perk you need Headseeker.

rNilla

ParuGVD.png

What's a good roll for Hopscotch Pilgrim? I'm trying to make a bootleg Messenger; I have Red Dot, Feeding Frenzy, and Head Seeker on it now.

PvP vs PvE probably makes a difference, but that sounds fine to start with. If you get a second copy you can go for other stuff like Sureshot IS and a stability mod.

lol.. If you're trying to make a bootleg Messenger, just try and match it as closely as possible to the real thing: http://www.destinydb.com/items/149649367-the-messenger

I imagine Third Eye, Field Scout/Perfect Balance depending on which you'd use, and Headseeker is your primary desire

Thanks. I'm debating if I should roll for Third Eye, or stick with Feeding Frenzy. I don't usually do pulses, but this is a great gun!

rNilla

OK, I can raid whenever. I'm definitely going to be in the dog house after tonight but I likely won't be able to play again until next week anyway.

ethomaz

Banned
you should message raindoc, poor guy has been trying to get a group all day!

based on this

looks likes he had enuogh waiting :(
I saw his post but I was at work :(
I play IB with Remote Play but Trials is almost impossible unless I'm being carried by Unstable :D

noomi

Just had some of the most nail biting matches in trials ever. We had such a good team between xo, myself and bigcountry....

Every team we faced was final round snipers that would just camp until the timer got low.

We ended up with 8-1, I'll take my gold package for now. A little bummed about another week without that beautiful solar hand cannon but next trials is right around the corner.

Mercury, maybe I'll see you next week :)

Going to eat dinner and will be back later for Skolas!

zewone

Thanks. I'm debating if I should roll for Third Eye, or stick with Feeding Frenzy. I don't usually do pulses, but this is a great gun!

What is in your 2nd tree perk? Do you have a stability perk? Because pulse rifles need high stability to be top tier.

Feeding Frenzy is better than Third Eye and you can't get Perfect Balance.

Dunlop

Is there a quick way to find out what raids you have done? I know I still have a HM CE on one of my characters but I can't remember which lol

Is there a quick way to find out what raids you have done? I know I still have a HM CE on one of my characters but I can't remember which lol

Im pretty sure the Destiny companion app can help you with that. It lists all the weekly activities you have yet to do on a character and also the ones that you have already done

Lnkn52

Is there a (free) place where I can host tooken.png so that I can replace it every time it's revised instead of creating a unique new image file?

Hmm...
You can try flicker or maybe your own social media page.

On second thought, maybe no. I have my own website which I'm able to host some of the OT images and update those when needed.

rNilla

You can try flicker or maybe your own social media page.

On second thought, maybe no. I have my own website which I'm able to host some of the OT images and update those when needed.

Yeah, it looked like only the pay version of flickr allows this. I have a domain but, uh, I don't want to use it for this. And it's not really active.

oneils

Daily crucible gives you some passage coins and motes for the first game you play of the day.

The House of Wolves variant is HoW maps only, no vanilla/TDB maps in that playlist. It just gives normal crucible rewards.

1 - Doing the Daily crucible once every day will get you motes and a passage coin.
2 - The House of Wolves variant is just the new HoW maps. Nothing extra.

Thanks very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom