• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlevelled Hawkmoon? Excellent.

tumblr_mbhkbxr0Zl1qdb4cxo1_r1_500.gif

Thought you'd been lost to Batman forever.

Trakan

I think that Iron Banner reset glitch still works. Pretty much the only way I'd be willing to get the pulse rifle.

Staying logged in for like 6 hours sucks though.

EL CUCO

IB Gear only 32 light?

Eh, I'll just play for the bounties I guess. I don't even think I have anything to level up tho 0_o

After the advent of Trials, IB isn't as hardcore as it used to be.

zewone

IB Gear only 32 light?

Eh, I'll just play for the bounties I guess. I don't even think I have anything to level up tho 0_o

After the advent of Trials, IB isn't as hardcore as it used to be.

Aren't people still sweaty in IB?

I heard horror stories of Thorns everywhere.

wonder where the pros will be this weekend. Iron Banner or ToO.

I will wait and see and strike when the timing is right.

This weekend will be my 1st trip to murcury or getting multiple characters to max level

Aren't people still sweaty in IB?

I heard horror stories of Thorns everywhere.

Yes the last one for me was horrible. I kept getting matched against premades of Thorn and the lag was bad too. That's why I'm definitely making sure I have enough glimmer for the glitch this time.

Prologue

One more question guys.

Is there a reason to buy Dark Below if I'm already 32? I'm looking to buy Wolfs, but I'm wondering if I should buy below too.

Namikaze1

Okay. Sending party chat invites to:

Fig
Nilla
Saveweyard

Need two more for the raid unless Puma still wants to come. Must have a Hawkmoon.

I don't know how accurate this is, but it's low impact.

http://www.destinydb.com/items/2135112796-skorris-revenge

Anyways, got to do some glimmer farm tonight so I can do the IB glitch. Seriously fuck IB, the last one was terrible.

ugh, more low impact pulse rifles
who asked for them? no one
who uses them? no one
what are they good for? nothing

really wish i didnt dismantle my 2 Three little words before the pulse rifle buff

*shakes fist* VAULT SPACE!!!!!!!

One more question guys.

Is there a reason to buy Dark Below if I'm already 32? I'm looking to buy Wolfs, but I'm wondering if I should buy below too.

Crotas End is a good time. but not 25.00 good time. your choice.
althuogh without it you can rest assured that No land Beyond will never find its way into your inventory

Seriosly, you play a raid, joke all your gonna get is NLB, be happy it didnt drop for you. only to find it at the postmaster, everytime

Small Bore is not bad if you're okay with the reload speed. Since you have Feeding Frenzy it might not be an issue.

If you like the gun as is, you should be good to go.

Yeah I think I'm gonna keep it. Would prefer Braced Frame, but like you said FF helps with the reload.

https://twitter.com/louis_tehmlg/status/615631277350215681

Strangers return limited time event? Could be fake. Or datamined and never gonna happen. Not sure.

what does the text say, the picture quality is too low for me to see on my computer

awesome if true!

Especially if it allows me to get the strangers rifle again without having to dismantle a charcater

I think weapons/armor would have been datamined if that event were real.

the Vesta dynasty??????

All those little "maintence" things over the last few weeks could really be this. now that would be some serious steathly awesomesause by Bungie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom