• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Holy shit you guys have got to hear the voicechat i'm getting right now.

Rando dude invited me for Trials, he sounds SUPER redneck (no hate)

but he's also yelling at his girl about how his 2 year old is "super wet" with pee and she needs to clean him up.

she asked him to do it and he told her to "quit bossin me around woman"

good stuff

TsuWave

now that coins are a guaranteed drop when you lose on ToO, won't that just lead players to farm it? like, if you already got the 9-0 on your character, you can just start trials again and purposely lose for the coins no?

now that coins are a guaranteed drop when you lose on ToO, won't that just lead players to farm it? like, if you already got the 9-0 on your character, you can just start trials again and purposely lose for the coins no?

Maybe I will make it to Mercury someday!

Ikkarus

Congrats on Mercury Cloud and Tito. Mercy boon remained intact. :)

Still no luck on the Trials shader dropping though, ah well next week I'll try again!

Holy shit you guys have got to hear the voicechat i'm getting right now.

Rando dude invited me for Trials, he sounds SUPER redneck (no hate)

but he's also yelling at his girl about how his 2 year old is "super wet" with pee and she needs to clean him up.

she asked him to do it and he told her to "quit bossin me around woman"

good stuff

lol, I always feel bad for when gaf plays with me, my 3 year old son is always loud. and sometimes the mrs. is argueing with my duaghter (11)

Also my wife likes to laugh when I die. it made hawkian sad one night

LiK

I shouldn't be playing PVP when I'm sleepy. Playing like ass but I need to complete bounties to lvl up my Warlock...

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
lol, I always feel bad for when gaf plays with me, my 3 year old son is always loud. and sometimes the mrs. is argueing with my duaghter (11)

Also my wife likes to laugh when I die. it made hawkian sad one night

IDGAF as long as you're not a huge douche like this dude

just called his two year old a little shit

don't know what i was expecting with a name like, and I quote, emphasis his:

"leatPUNE69"

Congrats on Mercury Cloud and Tito. Mercy boon remained intact. :)

Still no luck on the Trials shader dropping though, ah well next week I'll try again!

kind of stinks you can just go in solo, jump off a cliff over and over again for a chance at the shader, ship and class items.

phen0m24

wonder where the pros will be this weekend. Iron Banner or ToO.

I will wait and see and strike when the timing is right.

This weekend will be my 1st trip to murcury or getting multiple characters to max level

Rob this is when I tend to
pad my stats in regular crucible lol

phen0m24

All of you who are really good
Please do this when I play trials

phen0m24

Just got a blue DS4. I have too many DS4's.

One or two of them have malfunctioning R2s though.

Too much shooting

Is RAWR or Dhruv still using their stock DS4? Inquiring minds want to know

Ikkarus

kind of stinks you can just go in solo, jump off a cliff over and over again for a chance at the shader, ship and class items.
I never knew you could enter trials by yourself in all honesty. Still, I'd rather try and help DGAF folk out and farm for the shader at the same time.

I never knew you could enter trials by yourself in all honesty. Still, I'd rather try and help DGAF folk out and farm for the shader at the same time.

You can? They must have changed that as I tried awhile back to be an easy free win for people and it wouldn't let me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom