• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpecX

Never knew of this glitch and I might try to take advantage of it. Busted my ads to get to rank 5 last time and if this works, I can get the 2 lights and finally reach level 34 with ease.

They've caught on guys....

ngh1fo4.png

Red bull patches bugs quicker than Bungie confirmed.

Edit: Also that's not my picture. I wouldn't fuck it up for everyone else.

How many females do we have in DGAF?

- Fig
- Kadey
- Math
- Apple
- Kurumi
- Hedera

I wonder what OT has the largest female count. Obviously quality over quantity though which is why DGAF females are the best :p

Think I'm going to go with this for Skorri's Revenge. That's a similar roll to the vendor Time on Target from TDB and I loved that thing. SR has 3 less impact than ToT but the faster rate of fire might help it out.

blazeuk

anyone for trials in about 15? would love a rocket launcher

Sorry we couldn't group up tonight to get you those 7 wins, I was running with Grim/Gaz to get to Mercury and it was just too late to fit in another by the time we got our characters there.

Thanks Grim/Gaz for the games tonight, awesome as always, I want to see the same again next week!

Anybody for a PoE 32 or nightfall on xbox one?

GT RadicalVelocity (not online yet)

I just started on XB1. I'm only a 23 hunter though so I can't do anything fun yet. I'm trying to get (read: sucker) five other XB1 guys to carry me through VoG tonight in hopes i get something fun.

I'll add you so that we can rock when I'm of proper age.

I just started on XB1. I'm only a 23 hunter though so I can't do anything fun yet. I'm trying to get (read: sucker) five other XB1 guys to carry me through VoG tonight in hopes i get something fun.

I'll add you so that we can rock when I'm of proper age.

Sounds good. And i would help out in a vog run, haha. So 4 more :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom