• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounded remotely sexual. Good.

I need five willing idiots to carry my under leveled, possibly intoxicated ass through a VoG. I'm messing around in rumble but am ready whenever. If we can get a group, let's roll.

1) AmateurHour212
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7) we will need it...

Well I'm currently smashing myself against Logarius for the moment but I'm thinking that I have come to Cainhurst pretty late in comparison to many. I already have Nightmare of Mensis unlocked for instance.

Ah yeah, I got to Logarius first. He's an arsehole though, no matter what level.

Deku Tree

I've got a Threaded Cane and the Blades of Mercy... no idea what suits him better. So far I really haven't made a dent, but I'm still learning his moves. Think I've only tried 3 times.

He's begging to be parried! I think Dhruv posted a video way back when BB came out of himself getting a crazy perfect chain of parries against Logarius.

I found ludwigs holy blade to be the only weapon I needed in BB.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
He's begging to be parried! I think Dhruv posted a video way back when BB came out of himself getting a crazy perfect chain of parries against Logarius.

Shoot his sword when he plants it.

But yeah phase two my first time seeing him was just 7 parries in a row xfd.

I don't even know what he does in that phase.

Wait what are we talking about?

neoism

anyone down for trails need to not let this supplies just be wasted passage coins....

psn ne0ism-

....anyone.....

hope my router doesn't fuck it up :****(

Well I'm currently smashing myself against Logarius for the moment but I'm thinking that I have come to Cainhurst pretty late in comparison to many. I already have Nightmare of Mensis unlocked for instance.

On his last phase, I made sure to smash the sword thing he puts in the ground at all cost and then I parry fished. He is still a big jerk, though.

Anyone interested in getting a group together tonight for either Raid, Nightfall, or any level PoE? I really need to do some Prison of Elders other than the lvl 28 and really need some gear from the Raids if anyone is interested on PS4!

Im a Lvl 31 Warlock with full raid gear from the vanilla VoG.

PS4 PSN ID: Squadon

Send me an invite or freind request anytime tonight, if im not still on Destiny ill be on something else and can hop right back in at any time.

Last call before I sign off: any raids or anything on ps4?

I could use some shards for glimmer, so I'd be happy to run a Crota or two. I can sword (or not, don't care).

Would anyone else be interested in some raid action?

neoism

lolol wow the easiest vog hard ever thanks again guys ...

4omtbo.jpg

That sounded remotely sexual. Good.

I need five willing idiots to carry my under leveled, possibly intoxicated ass through a VoG. I'm messing around in rumble but am ready whenever. If we can get a group, let's roll.

1) AmateurHour212
2) mikthegreygoose
3)
4)
5)
6)
7) we will need it...

Titan defende(31)r down if we run soonish

Namikaze1

Rodiard, you can have my NLB if I die from this pain.

And tell Necrochasm I love her.

I should have used Black Hammer in the run for old times sake.

Best strat for him is to keep close and parry so make sure your parry skills is on point.

If you hang back from him he just destroys, so you need to be aggressive, get in his face and chain some parrys up.

I've not played this game in so long, may actually get back into it for another playthrough :D

I found ludwigs holy blade to be the only weapon I needed in BB.

Yep, this right here.

Ludwigs is insane. Only weapon i used all game once i ditched my Axe.

Threaded Cane is awesome against the big white dog boss that i can't remember the name of in the church,

This one:

oVXVgMb.gif

Funnily enough the hardest boss for me in the whole game was BSB. After that i steam rolled it without really dying, even against bosses.

What is this about glitching IB?
You just stay logged on and in the tower before 10AM. Once it hits the reset time, you'll be able to access all the new IB goodies while holding your previous IB rank. It resets once you leave though so you can only do it on one character.

So if you were Rank 5 last time then just do the glitch and you can grab all the loot right away instead of ranking up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom