• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fig and math are best waifus <3

I didn't even know math was until like the other day when i was reading this thread. Then i was like oh fuck i hope i've not called her a dude before >.<

Top of page!

DtrDoZb.gifv

Warlock master race killing dumb Titan.

Namikaze1

Back to back Hawkmoon only raids. Crota's shields went down fast.

Head is pounding. I ended up grabbing whiskey as we did VoG. I did say I was just gonna reach into the cabinet and pull out the first thing my hand touches. Shit tasted nasty.

Namikaze1

Rodiard and I need to keep an eye on our surroundings for the next couple of days. Fig was way too quiet during Crota's End. I fear she's coming after us for what happened in the Vault.

I'm scared, rodiard.

I just started on XB1. I'm only a 23 hunter though so I can't do anything fun yet. I'm trying to get (read: sucker) five other XB1 guys to carry me through VoG tonight in hopes i get something fun.

I'll add you so that we can rock when I'm of proper age.
You need to get to 25 minimum for the raid though

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
One more for trials!

Must have mic and positive attitude, skills not necessarily required (or reciprocated)

<3

Edit: nevermind, partner is done for the evening, so I'm looking for a group to run with!

PSN crophonso

Namikaze1

Had a great run with Fig, rodiard, Saveweyard, PuMA, and dark.

We had quite a many laughs. Now to rest my head. I should've grabbed the Bacardi.

Hyun Sai

Just ran 2 first timers through Skolas, not one wipe, feels good !

The key is really to stay as mobile as possible and call out any shadow of captain we can see ^^. Patience and Time indeed.

rNilla

Rodiard and I need to keep an eye on our surroundings for the next couple of days. Fig was way too quiet during Crota's End. I fear she's coming after us for what happened in the Vault.

I'm scared, rodiard.

I think it's because I died during the VoG run...

I just want you all to know just how amazing Hard Light is.

Fun fact: Hard Light has one of the Fastest TTKs among Auto-rifles due to its aggressive ballistics.

It also has the best re-coil pattern along with the highest aim-assist of all guns.

Another fun fact, Hardlight has one of the fastest theoretical TTK of any primary gun in the game, If you shoot at someone's head, and there's a wall behind them, the bullets will go through them, bounce of the wall and do double damage, putting your TTK at around .45 seconds.

Dunlop

Anyone knew when the reset it's tomorrow (est)?

I have to go out of town for a few days do still try to do my nightfalls before I leave for work lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom