• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a blue DS4. I have too many DS4's.

One or two of them have malfunctioning R2s though.

Too much shooting

Is RAWR or Dhruv still using their stock DS4? Inquiring minds want to know

IMG_2648_zpsq1d3f4vt.jpg
IMG_2647_zpslunhy7xo.jpg
91409-magneto-perfection-gif-imgur-Y5qQ.gif
edit: Reason he ask..
I spam Up on the left analog stick and R2 very fast so there is alot of loud clacking sound when I run sword for Crota. I use to help people kill Crota hard mode before the expansion came out. But the controller is still perfect.

Lnkn52

Just got a blue DS4. I have too many DS4's.

One or two of them have malfunctioning R2s though.

Too much shooting

Is RAWR or Dhruv still using their stock DS4? Inquiring minds want to know

Ugh, mine is doing the same. Didn't want to have to buy a new one.

deafmedal

Well that really sucks with IB starting tomorrow, I'm going out of town to the east coast Thursday and won't be back till sometime Monday. And I'm taking the rest of the week off to boot :mad:

Hopefully our plane gets in at a decent time and maybe I can bum rush my 3 characters to lvl 5. Probably not though *sniffles* I'm not good enough to get the e-light from ToO, fuck Skolas- make that PoE in general... I really would have liked those 6 e-lights :(

Ah, last year's east coast trip was crazy- reading about everyone getting in to the Alpha... I was so jelly. Then I got home on what was supposed to be the last day and managed to get in AND they extended it (just for me :p) an extra day. That shit ruined me, all I wanted to play was moar Destiny, the wait for Beta and retail was ruff. Here we are a year later, and I still want to play :)

How feasible would remote play on a Vita be for IB?

Agent

Brutal Trials week for me. No Mercury for me and the only highlight was getting Hunter boots. I could never get a feel for the map. I felt like free kills for the other team no matter if I went inside or outside. I was definitely the team boat anchor on most runs.

I need to start using a sniper more as even decent snipers were able to clean up. Too bad I've wasted more motes than I care to admit on my Her Benevolence and still haven't received a decent roll.

Definitely my most frustrating ToO experience, by far.

Seriously thinking about going back into trials just to farm passage coins. Made 3 trips to Mercury but burned nearly all my coins cause I had to restart a couple cards. Thanks for nerfing me Bungie. Rock my Mercury Emblem and just hand out free wins.

squadr0n

Anyone interested in getting a group together tonight for either Raid, Nightfall, or any level PoE? I really need to do some Prison of Elders other than the lvl 28 and really need some gear from the Raids if anyone is interested on PS4!

Im a Lvl 31 Warlock with full raid gear from the vanilla VoG.

PS4 PSN ID: Squadon

Send me an invite or freind request anytime tonight, if im not still on Destiny ill be on something else and can hop right back in at any time.

Deku Tree

Seriously thinking about going back into trials just to farm passage coins. Made 3 trips to Mercury but burned nearly all my coins cause I had to restart a couple cards. Thanks for nerfing me Bungie. Rock my Mercury Emblem and just hand out free wins.

I like to play the daily crucible and I've got about 120 coins. Would be nice to have trading or gifting.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Ahh there's IB tomorrow? Neat.

This thread really seems to move at impossible speeds when I'm not keeping up with it like I usually am

Never done it myself before, but I believe you have to be in orbit 10 minutes before IB, load into the tower few minutes after IB reset and should be able to buy everything as long as you were rank 5 on that character in the previous IB.

Hmmmm. Well I usually wake up at 530 for work... Maybe I'll wake up a few before 5 and try it haha. I know that works for doubling out on bounties... Same concept then.

Nevermind. I forgot the IB guy doesn't show up until 10am.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Trials on Black Shield seems interesting, but I've got myself on a real Bloodborne tear the last few days and I think no Destiny til I beat it is the way to go.

Out 1

Never done it myself before, but I believe you have to be in orbit 10 minutes before IB, load into the tower few minutes after IB reset and should be able to buy everything as long as you were rank 5 on that character in the previous IB.

also it might say "requirements not met". swapping one piece of armour should fix that.

Damn IB is tomorrow? I have level 5 on 2 of my characters in IB but won't be able to do glitch because I will be at work around the 10 am pst they decide to open it up.

Damn you Bungie for making the IB reset times in the morning.

deafmedal

Brutal Trials week for me. No Mercury for me and the only highlight was getting Hunter boots. I could never get a feel for the map. I felt like free kills for the other team no matter if I went inside or outside. I was definitely the team boat anchor on most runs.

I need to start using a sniper more as even decent snipers were able to clean up. Too bad I've wasted more motes than I care to admit on my Her Benevolence and still haven't received a decent roll.

Definitely my most frustrating ToO experience, by far.

Ran with Xplicit and Gibb, felt shitty for my (lack of) performance, we stopped after 2 quick cards. Comms and his buddy got me to 6 wins right afterwards so that was cool, but I know it was me that stopped us from going further :p Good thing came out of it, I know that map a bit better now. Just wish I could be more consistent at PvP, I'll keep practicing :)

And I hear you about using snipers more, I'm going to start practicing with them as well- ought not let those perfectly rolled LGHs and HB go to waste :p
they still will in my hands :(

Namikaze1

oh, that's a shame :(

Well I'm currently smashing myself against Logarius for the moment but I'm thinking that I have come to Cainhurst pretty late in comparison to many. I already have Nightmare of Mensis unlocked for instance.
Logarius is a pain in the ass. What weapon you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom