• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nightfalls done. Truth, a crappy sniper and a legendary engram.

Thanks manx and enquilist for the runs.

Also, despite what some think, ruin wings still work. Heavy for days.

Gong

Nice and easy NF this week, nabbed

1 x Etheric Light
1 x Praxic Fire
1 x Mask of the Third Man

2 shards ain't so bad, go with the 50 or so I have in the vault...

Cheers to Robdraggoo for the games.

Thanks for the nightfall Nami and rob. Didn't get anything, but I didn't expect to. At least it was nice and quick.

Nami when you killed the shrieker on our first run I was like "well I guess this is where we die". I was really surprised that I only got hit by one of its death orbs or whatever.

An odd request: can someone take a screenshot of what the new iron banner Warlock chest piece looks like via the 3d view of destiny database? The 3d view doesn't work on my android tablet. :/

Haybro

An odd request: can someone take a screenshot of what the new iron banner Warlock chest piece looks like via the 3d view of destiny database? The 3d view doesn't work on my android tablet. :/

Here you go
viU61Nv.png

Akai XIII

I won't be on for a while otherwise I would. Are you running normal or hard mode? Did you get a Redbull code yet? I have one for you if you need it.
Either, I just want to do it for the armour. As for the code I drink it anyway so I'm sure I'll end up with a code once they're out over here... If you've got some spare I'll take one though, thanks Grim'.

urge26

Grinding for new Iron Banner gear means more precious character/vault space being taken. Thinking about breaking Raid gear down for the first time that aren't duplicates. Anyone else beyond annoyed by having to do this??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom