• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me out on exactly what time iron banner starts in U.S time specifically central us time?

Edit is it 12pm central wanna be sure

phen0m24

Bounties are kind of weak today, going to be a few more days until I can fully level my striker, those last few bubbles are not easy to fill.

Also....

Squirrels are dumb.... especially in NJ. Two of them ran in front of my car on the way to work, the hell? Going to make a dash cam compilation of those close calls....

It's something in the water noomi hehehe

blazeuk

I'm not familiar with the exploit, but why would you have to join on someone instead of just going to the tower yourself?

You can occasionally be placed in older lobbies from before reset so the door is still shut, it's why people wait a few minutes before joining the tower, joining someone who has the door opened just guarantees the glitch will work.

Does anyone know if the armor/recovery perks for the POE gear stacks? Just wondering if I should try to get one of each gear for fighting each enemy type.

ocean

Banned
Does anyone know if the armor/recovery perks for the POE gear stacks? Just wondering if I should try to get one of each gear for fighting each enemy type.
Yeah. If you have a full set for the enemy type you're fighting, you'll see on the lower left side 3 different buffs: Armor, Recovery and Agility. Not shown on screen but also present are extremely strong buffs to Super, Grenade and Melee cooldown speed.

Having a full set for each enemy type would be ideal but perhaps unnecessary. I'd say get a Fallen full set for Skolas and a Hive full set for those Hive+Arc Burn rounds. Vex and Cabal are usually pretty easy even without those buffs in my experience.

ocean

Banned
Just got a red hand ix from monarchy package. Can this be any good with the right perks?
My favorite Legendary HC (other than Fatebringer of course). Super high Aim Assistance and it can be rolled into a variety of play styles. I went for the Hawkmoon-lite with Smallbore, LitC and Final Round. When either of the perks procs it's a 2 headshot kill, so good.

You can occasionally be placed in older lobbies from before reset so the door is still shut, it's why people wait a few minutes before joining the tower, joining someone who has the door opened just guarantees the glitch will work.
Ohhh alrighty. Had no idea that could happen. I know some folk frown upon this exploit, but fuck playing IB again if it's gonna be as laggy as last time.

My favorite Legendary HC (other than Fatebringer of course). Super high Aim Assistance and it can be rolled into a variety of play styles. I went for the Hawkmoon-lite with Smallbore, LitC and Final Round. When either of the perks procs it's a 2 headshot kill, so good.

Good to know. Thanks ocean.

Nah i only got 2 characters

Alright. Spot for 1 in last nightfall. Join silvertonguebr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom