• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeebi3

3 Nightfalls

Good News: Gjally #3 woot! One for everyone

Bad News: 2 Hawkmoons given out and neither were to me, the only weapon left T-T

Zocano

Thanks for the runs, Fal and Hedera, couldn't talk very loudly cause people were sleeping next to me so oh well. Woulda liked to get an eternal warrior helm. Only thing I'm missing.

Falifax

Thanks for the runs, Fal and Hedera, couldn't talk very loudly cause people were sleeping next to me so oh well. Woulda liked to get an eternal warrior helm. Only thing I'm missing.

Haha totally understand, we still managed to breeze through those nightfalls without any problems.

Hedera

No worries ;)
Sorry about the helm. Mine is gonna turn into a shard.

noomi

Bounties are kind of weak today, going to be a few more days until I can fully level my striker, those last few bubbles are not easy to fill.

Also....

Squirrels are dumb.... especially in NJ. Two of them ran in front of my car on the way to work, the hell? Going to make a dash cam compilation of those close calls....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom