• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

You must be playing another game :D

Every time I open the trials load out of my rivals I see: Thorn, Thorn, Hawkmonn or TLW... casually I see Vex, Red Death and Messenger and it is when I know we won't have trouble in the match (focus first on this guy).

PS. Not just me... watching the Unstable and Nghty streams shows the same.

Not talking about Trials. Just regular PVP

EL CUCO

Outlaw, Braced Frame, Headseeker

Best Pulse Rifle in the game. Hopscotch Pilgrim.
It looks mean as hell too. Hopefully I have the luck of the Zewone on my side to land one in a Nightfall PoE 28. No way on God's green earth am I grinding Strikes for it..

Kyoufu

Not talking about Trials. Just regular PVP

I did 9 hours of regular PVP yesterday. Everything was Thorn.

If they weren't using their God Cannons then they were using Shotguns. I would PVP much more if it wasn't so imbalanced as it is right now.

zewone

It looks mean as hell too. Hopefully I have the luck of the Zewone on my side to land one in a Nightfall. No way on God's green earth am I grinding Strikes for it..

It only is able to be obtained in Dragon and PoE 28, buddy. It sucks, but if you want the best PR in the game, it's worth it.

It destroys the Messenger in actual use, and not just on paper.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Welcome! On the first page of each OT, there's a General Information section and a Tips & Tricks section as well. Then when you reach Level 20, there are guides/tips for Level 20 - 34. Any questions you have during your progress, feel free to ask!

Thanks!

LiK

I did 9 hours of regular PVP yesterday. Everything was Thorn.

If they weren't using their God Cannons then they were using Shotguns. I would PVP much more if it wasn't so imbalanced as it is right now.

9 hours? All I saw was PoE. Lies!

Play with me then. Also, are you playing regular old maps or the HoW ones?

EL CUCO

It only is able to be obtained in Dragon and PoE 28, buddy. It sucks, but if you want the best PR in the game, it's worth it.

Damn. I thought you got it from a NF. I watched your vid quickly and just assumed it was last week lol

Kyoufu

9 hours? All I saw was PoE. Lies!

Play with me then. Also, are you playing regular old maps or the HoW ones?

Mostly old ones. Was leveling my Warlock purely via the old Control playlist.

Even when I was doing the other modes for the bounties I was the only person that didn't have a Thorn/Hawkmoon equipped.

I don't hate Thorns as much as I hate Shotgun + Shot Package perk though.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider

Even when I was doing the other modes for the bounties I was the only person that didn't have a Thorn/Hawkmoon equipped.

Samesies. At least a Thorn user has to kinda aim at me.

LiK

I might be playing some IB tonight so invite me if you wanna play together. I notice you're always playing with someone.

Did the nightfall on 2 characters. Got a legendary engram and then a geo-d6 sniper that drops every 2 minutes from PvP. I can't contain my excitement.

Sounds like my past two weeks. I swear if NFs were a challenge like they are without burns I'd be pised with the rewards putout.

Definity

Im going to be using the messenger in IB. Not sure what exotic to run. Been locked into thorn and the last word so long I forgot what it's like to play with another exotic. Might break out invective or truth.

Do any of you guys ever accept random friend requests when you're out on patrol or at either of the social spaces?
I didn't really start playing online til the PS4, so I find this really strange behavior.
Send at least a message first.

Deku Tree

How do you get HP from PoE 28? Small chest? Big chest? Any video confirmation of this drop happening?

zewone

Do any of you guys ever accept random friend requests when you're out on patrol or at either of the social spaces?
I didn't really start playing online til the PS4, so I find this really strange behavior.

It's very strange. It seems like it's mostly kids who do this.
How do you get HP from PoE 28? Small chest? Big chest? Any video confirmation of this drop happening?

It's a reward for completing, similar to the rewards you get at the end of a strike.

I've seen someone get it, but I don't have any proof.

GhaleonEB

I've never accepted a FR from strangers, but I've let them into my party to run activities when they asked (NF?, etc.). I ignore blind friend requests.

LiK

Never. I don't even accept random requests from Gaffers unless I recognize them. List gets too big too quickly. I've cleaned my list of Destiny players multiple times.

ethomaz

Banned
I left my fireteam public... so anybody can join... not weird for me... I accept all FR too.

You can send the FR with a message but I didn't read in most times.

ocean

Banned
Oh yeah.

Listening to Prince at full blast. Getting ready to rock Iron Banner for a few hours.

GAF IB trains are my favorite Destiny.

I have at least a dozen tower randoms on my friends list, they asked for help with raids and stuff and I obliged.

Ikkarus

Oh and apologies if this has been asked already but how do you do the IB glitch where you get access to the new stuff with your previous rank?

Namikaze1

Any suggestions as to what to type in the speech bubbles?

CIwzIa6UcAEpR43.jpg:orig

SpecX

Just confirming, I got my glimmer maxed and I'm in orbit now. If I click on the tower in the next 20 minutes I should get the message not allowing me which then I change my armor and should then be able to access it and keep my rank for IB purchases?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom