• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WipedOut

Wait how many minutes? For IB glitch?

EDIT: Top of the Page Ma!

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Flying to tower now. It told me requirements not met so I think I loaded orbit on time. Hopefully you didn't need to load an instance of something prior

Kyne

you realize the tower reset will be different for everyone?

it's RNG. If the instance you'd join at the time is full of people it would reset. Otherwise you'll chime into an old tower.

good luck guardians.

I could be wrong, but I believe there is no set refresh time. It depends on the instance. So someone could load in at 2 minutes past and get a new instance, and someone could load in at 2 minutes past and get an old instance.

nOoblet16

The pulse rifle is shit right ?

it's RNG. If the instance you'd join at the time is full of people it would reset. Otherwise you'll chime into an old tower.

good luck guardians.
That's why you wait for a couple of minutes so that you don't get thrown into an old tower.

Daemul

Got in, bought two etheric light. The Titan chestplate looks cool but it has terrible perks and the Oulse Rifle is meh.

I'm happy with the two etheric light.

That pulse rifle is garbage lol. Plus I already have an OG hammer, so don't need that. The Titan chest piece looks nice, so I got that, and ofc the elight.

Daemul

good luck guardians.

This is why you need to wait for about 5 extra minutes in orbit after the event starts, so that you don't get thrown into an old instance.

EDIT:BEATEN

I thought the Etheric Light was 5k for 3x EL package? I swear I got 3x Etheric Light with each 5k purchase last time. Oh well

I'm all prepped ready to start IB tonight when I get off of work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom