• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drizzay still MIA, on reset day and IB? Something must be up. Hope everything is ok.

ruthless said hes doing some family stuff, it is a federal holiday in the states this week. maybe he took a week long vacation?

what does lord salad ass have this week, I know he has the pulse rifle, what other gun does he have?

Jabronium

Bless my wife, willing to log in for me while I'm at work to glitch IB for me since we'll be out of town this weekend. Snagged chest, 2 light, and the Hammer.

It worked guys now back to bed for a spell.

I legit think bungie couldnt be bothered to fix this glitch so they said "hey lets make IB reset at an inconvinient time" i can picture them now with troll face.

Also bought the scout said fuk it had max glimmer really only wanted the etherics so i wont be tied to certain 34 builds.

GhaleonEB

I realize everyone is doing IB, but if anyone is up for PoE please shoot me an invite. I just got my Cipher back and clearing level 28 bosses yields 75 points; that...will take a while.

Victrix

*beard*
Accidentally deleted my entire stack of almost 20 Etheric Light :|

Great to do it during IB week too, when I was planning on test out various weapons in pvp. Not anymore!

Shito

Any suggestions as to what to type in the speech bubbles?

CIwzIa6UcAEpR43.jpg:orig

LHH73oS.png

MechDX

Great to do it during IB week too, when I was planning on test out various weapons in pvp. Not anymore!

1) That sucks. Doesn't it have the slow delete so you don't do this accidentally?

2) How do you accumulate 20 Etheric Light?

M3Rocket

Thanks for the invite M3! I found out you can't do it on multiple characters, but I got the Warlock vest!

Yep. Won't work if you changed characters and you still needed to be in orbit 5-10 minutes before reset.

Anyone else before I get booted from this Tower instance?

Victrix

*beard*
1) That sucks. Doesn't it have the slow delete so you don't do this accidentally?

2) How do you accumulate 20 Etheric Light?

Does not, fast delete, and it deleted the entire stack in one go, not one by one.

All of my trials mercury visits + poe clears + last IB on three characters.

hydruxo

That sucks man, sorry to hear that :( They should really let us lock etheric light and exotic shards.

Haybro

That was an expensive trip to Lord Saladin...

Picked up two etheric light, the hunter cape, and jolder's hammer.

What are the preferred perks for the hammer?

I think Variks is trying to get me to do PoE again. One of those Judgment's Grants that you get every week just gave me Etheric Light. Bribery will get you nowhere Skolas.

Funny I was checking out destiny lfg to get the Gatekeeper checkpoint, which I did. First of all they put it under Normal mode and it was Hard. 2nd, I wiped on purpose and then the whole team failed not once but 2 times when I joined mid 2nd game to help with another char to keep the CP.

Lastly, I saw some LFG Atheon looking for L34 with 365 weapons only hahahahaha. Pathetic.

lt519

I realize everyone is doing IB, but if anyone is up for PoE please shoot me an invite. I just got my Cipher back and clearing level 28 bosses yields 75 points; that...will take a while.

After you kill a boss you can wipe immediately and restart the fight but the cipher points still register. It takes 2-3 PoE 34 bosses to do but you could probably get a group together to do PoE 32 and knock out 5 bosses in 20 minutes since Uurox is pretty easy. I'd help this afternoon (if you let me swap some characters between boss fights). But I won't be on for a few hours. 2 people could handle 32 just fine.

After you kill a boss you can wipe immediately and restart the fight but the cipher points still register. It takes 2-3 PoE 34 bosses to do but you could probably get a group together to do PoE 32 and knock out 5 bosses in 20 minutes since Uurox is pretty easy. I'd help this afternoon (if you let me swap some characters between boss fights). But I won't be on for a few hours. 2 people could handle 32 just fine.

I would be happy to help with that - I get home around 5 eastern. I have a fresh cipher that needs points too. :)

Brother Vance is selling the scout rifle and gauntlets this week, btw.

I wish it were random now. All I need are the boots dangit.

I guess random wouldn't be fun for most if it were the same gear back to back. At least it'd have different rolls most likely.

yeah, but your racking up rep and motes along the way. I did it that way instead of farming 32-34 bosses but you get so much
van marks
van rep
HOJ rep
engrams
motes
strange coins
treasure keys
ect..

spyder_ur

That was an expensive trip to Lord Saladin...

Picked up two etheric light, the hunter cape, and jolder's hammer.

What are the preferred perks for the hammer?

I love mine with Rangefinder, Field Scout and CrowdControl - can get some long kill streaks at range. Might be something better than Rangefinder though.

I think Variks is trying to get me to do PoE again. One of those Judgment's Grants that you get every week just gave me Etheric Light. Bribery will get you nowhere Skolas.

what? the little package he gives you has a chance of dropping etheric light? All ive ever gotten is spinmetal, ether seeds and heavy ammo pack :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom