• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocean

Banned
Play a match. Anteater halfway through.

Play another. Anteater just as announcer calls end of the match. No rewards.

Yeah, not gonna play Iron Banner.

lt519

Level 34 mini is worth 75, final boss 350.

Will take more than two runs on 34 to fill a cipher from zero.

Wait, not true. I knew it added up somehow.

The Forever Eater has two mini-bosses, Round 1 and 3. That's 150 + 350 for main boss. So you only need to run it twice. I had the numbers all wrong but had the right end :0

M3Rocket

Wait... he's selling both? I thought the ToO vendor only sells one piece a week.

Whoops--I thought you asked about Lord Saladin. ToO is Brother Vance; so now I get the Brosiris thing. Brother Vance is just selling gauntlets as others have pointed to. Sorry about the confusion.

Wait, not true. I knew it added up somehow.

The Forever Eater has two mini-bosses, Round 1 and 3. That's 150 + 350 for main boss. So you only need to run it twice. I had the numbers all wrong but had the right end :0

Ah ok. Last time I did it there was only one mini boss. So if there's an extra...then yeah, two runs and you're good.

noomi

From Reddit:

The Scholar (Scout Rifle)

Hunter Gauntlets with 102 Int, Pulse Rifle and Special reload Speed, grenade hits restore melee energy

Warlock Gauntlets with 52 Int, 60 Str, Scout Rifle and Heavy Weapon reload speed (Vision and Gjally, yeah :) ) as well as melee hits restore grenade energy

Titan Gauntlets with 54 Int, 60 Dis, Auto and Heavy reload speed and increased grenade throw distance

Whoops--I thought you asked about Lord Saladin. ToO is Brother Vance; so now I get the Brosiris thing. Brother Vance is just selling gauntlets as others have pointed to. Sorry about the confusion.

Ahh haha, should have been more clear :p Thanks guys :D

BTW Macello, I got some gauntlets for my titan with fast hand cannon reload speed, and nade throw distance with disc/int rolls.... muahahaha let the hate begin!

Queen's Web on old and new vestments/gauntlets. Both have old boots.
lTN0SkU.jpg

Ahh haha, should have been more clear :p Thanks guys :D

BTW Macello, I got some gauntlets for my titan with fast hand cannon reload speed, and nade throw distance with disc/int rolls.... muahahaha let the hate begin!
I've got two pairs of the fake Osiris Titan gauntlets with hand cannon, one with Int/Str and one with Disc/Str which is actually what I need. I was bitching that I wanted them on my Warlock and Hunter. Unless you got the official Osiris ones, then I'd be legit jelly.

YoungHav

Banned
Bastion, First Light, and Skyshock are only in the Combined arms playlist. They are large vehicle maps.

Blind Watch and Firebase Delphi were not well accepted maps so Bungie turned down their frequency. They still show up though.
Thanks! Jesus, Blind Watch and Firebase were two of my favorite maps. Arrrrgh, Fix this shit Guerilla!!

lt519

Ah ok. Last time I did it there was only one mini boss. So if there's an extra...then yeah, two runs and you're good.

There's the minotaur in the first round, then the servitor in round 3, and then the final boss. That was the first time around at Level 34, I was assuming it was the same this time around. We'll see, I'll be home after work too, would be happy to run through it with you. The Forever Eater is one of my favorite encounters in the game.

vctor182

Happy IB day DGAF!

Yesterday I went to the lighthouse again, made my 3 character 9-0 for the week!

Void Summoner
Void Messenger
Arc Jewel

I have a Solar Scholar so I've completed the primary weapons from trials.

First legendary weapon... which kinda sucks. From a blue engram. Also, most depressing strike I have ever seen. With only two guardians it was impossible.

What's the opinion on Fusion Rifles?. They feel like they should be quite powerful, but usually I can cause more damage with an scout rifle. In the end, I tend to stuck with shotguns for taking down enemies with shields.

wow, first IB game is hands down the worst crucible game I have ever played. My crucible K/D is in the top 3 and 4%, but I had a K/D of 0.06. 1 kill. I'm baffled. Terribly ashamed. What happened?..

TsuWave

sorry to beat a dead horse but TLW is absolutely ridiculous, at least the thorn can be countered on 7/10 encounters, but the last word? it randomly does 111 dmg the range is absurd for a gun that's supposedly a low mid to close quarters one and all that coupled with the fire rate, i mean we started shooting at the same time by the time my first pulse rifle burst was finished i was already at the morgue, and from all the way on the other side of the map. fuck that weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom