• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayHayabusa

Weird. Not getting any rewards form IB for three straight matches now. Not even points and Medallion for loss. First 2 matches rewards showed up way late when in the middle of the next match!

Something's not right with the servers!

ocean

Banned
Don't know why I torture myself with this lag but if anyone has a spot, I'm a_javierp. Invite me and I'll drop the activity I'm in and join your party right away.

SpecX

Weird. Not getting any rewards form IB for three straight matches now. Not even points and Medallion for loss. First 2 matches rewards showed up way late when in the middle of the next match!

Same happened to me, glad I'm not the only one seeing this.

IB day one is always a mega-lag fest, the last days are usually better.

Happened to me on the first day of IB last time, and also randomly once-twice during the last day - no rep for win, no medallion for loss.

Kurumi

Was going to hop on and try getting some IB matches in but it sounds like it's pretty bad right now. Maybe I should just get my 3 NFs out of the way instead.

Fracas

#fuckonami
So I tried Destiny LFG for the first time today. Level 32 PoE. Joined 2 randoms, and they both died and quit. Invited another random dude, he dies then starts getting super mad then quits. Now I'm just sitting at the start of round 2, lol. Welp.

Gammacide

Yeah, same. Got my rewards halfway through my next match which was really weird. I think I'm going to stop trying for now until they can get this sorted. I've been booted from like 5 matches out of 8. Ridiculous.

Soup Bar

See? Dreams do come true.

dcqvG19.jpg

Monster Zero

So I tried Destiny LFG for the first time today. Level 32 PoE. Joined 2 randoms, and they both died and quit. Invited another random dude, he dies then starts getting super mad then quits. Now I'm just sitting at the start of round 2, lol. Welp.

Me and my friend are doing a fresh run in about 10-15 min, if you wanna do something else and join us we'll get it done! Send me a message Sin_Ghidorah

ocean

Banned
I know it's just a game and I shouldn't let it upset me, but for the first time in nearly a year this game has actually made me feel bad.

5 matches in a row it gave me an anteater as I was finishing up. The feeling of frustration is ridiculous. I deleted the game and will be coming back for TTK.

I'll miss you guys a ton! I'll keep lurking and posting during the summer of course, but I'm not downloading that mess again until September.

Deku Tree

I know it's just a game and I shouldn't let it upset me, but for the first time in nearly a year this game has actually made me feel bad.

5 matches in a row it gave me an anteater as I was finishing up. The feeling of frustration is ridiculous. I deleted the game and will be coming back for TTK.

I'll miss you guys a ton! I'll keep lurking and posting during the summer of course, but I'm not downloading that mess again until September.

Ocean noooooo!

Shito

Man, are you serious? :/
Everyone and their mother is playing IB when it kicks in, you just have to wait for tomorrow or later in the night to jump in.
Don't leave us like that! :D

[EDIT]
Or just watch nami lose a match 20k to 9k on Pantheon, it relieves the stress and all the frustrations... :3

LiK

Seriously? Just wait for the servers to settle down. Usually fine the next day.

phen0m24

pfft...that's a spider? You don't know spiders.

Please oh please do not post pictures of some gargantuan bird eating monstrosity from down under

I'm getting scared thinking about it

Hate spiders - I once had a brown recluse living in my car trunk yeah exciting

someday

Banned

ocean

Banned
Seriously? Just wait for the servers to settle down. Usually fine the next day.
Yeah I know it'll get better. It's just I've never "raged" with a game. I play for fun and take it easy. The fifth anteater got to me,
I haven't been that pissed off in years. If the game has the power to piss me off that much, something is wrong :p

Game is deleted and Destiny addiction will break. This thread is a different kind of nicotine though, won't even pretend I'll stop posting :p

Shito

Yeah I know it'll get better. It's just I've never "raged" with a game. I play for fun and take it easy. The fifth anteater got to me,
I haven't been that pissed off in years. If the game has the power to piss me off that much, something is wrong :p

Game is deleted and Destiny addiction will break. This thread is a different kind of nicotine though, won't even pretend I'll stop posting :p
Taking a break is nice, we've all done it.
Deleting the game might be overkill, but if you feel like you needed to, well...
you will only regret it when downloading it all again from scratch :p
I tend to sometimes rage about games too, so I know the feeling, just don't take it too bad on you or the game... ^^

I rage quit Destiny back in December after Xur brought a bunch of crap on xmas. I came back nearly 5 months later. I say good on you for quitting till TTK. You're not going to miss much. Play some other games with actual story and no grind. When you come back you'll be happier than if you keep slogging through the same old shit.

And I don't regret my 5 month absence either.

hydruxo

I give ya until Friday before you cave and reinstall it lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom