• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what gives. I spawn into a match down 14k points, stick around, and I don't even get a Medallion?

EDIT: Did they break reputation gains altogether?

Yeah, seems IB gets worse every time it's on. How's that TLW working out for you, Thorn retired for good?

Haha, I'll never retire the Thorn!

Its fun switching it up though. Dont dare do so in ToO because its so sweaty and I'm not used to TLW. Doing quite well in IB though!

LiK

Nothing in IB is working. No drops, rep or even medallions from what I'm reading. Basically playing for fun, fo realsies.

Man, really wanted to play IB with you guys over lunch today but my the breakfast burrito I brought home was contaminated.*

I would have just played through it and skipped lunch but I'm getting my first tattoo today and was told not to do that on an empty stomach.

Hopefully it doesn't throw off my PvP game. I may have to turn off rumble for a week.

*Not made to my specification. It had Peppers and Sausage in it.

spyder_ur

Are you not getting IB rep, crucible rep, or neither? I just need the crucible rep right now.

To be honest I didn't notice the crucible rep either way, but I wasn't getting IB rep. No medallions after losses and no rep/cashed in medallions after wins.

I wonder if they'll have a queue for that rep that is missed out on. And if they don't I wonder if they'll know what you wore at the time for the bonuses and if you had the tampered buff active. They have to use timestamps and check history and not sure if they have all that information but I'd hope so.

At one point a medallion's worth and a win's worth of rep popped up nowhere near the end of a match, so I am thinking perhaps the rewards are just delayed rather than just lost forever.

Everything is broken. No rep for wining, no medallions for losing. Rewards popping up mid game during next game. Whole teams getting kicked.

Same shit happend last IB on the first day, seems way worse this week.

coy

Ocean you seem like a real chill cat so for you to go to those lengths, I'd imagine it was that terrible.

I am hoping Banana gets better by the time I am off work. Need to get Etherics.

I need 300 points to complete my Elder Cipher this week. Is the quickest way to do that just beating PoE 34 once? I can't get 300 from doing just 32?

OT 25 | Bungie needs to iron out their server issues
really_house_of_cards.gif

Entire fireteam kicked twice in a row, no idea whats going on with the servers right now.

Calling it quits for now, thanks everyone for watching!

Day #01 after the reset and I already have 30/100 vanguard marks... Looks like soon I will have all of the legendary armor pieces... Minus the damn helmet.

Disappointed about the Eris Morn Campaign. I hoped to see some cutscenes instead of just a voiceover.

Glad to hear there's a common theme of shitty Iron Lagger tonight. I've been getting no rep other than the bounties, medallions not redeeming after a win, wins appearing mid match, no upgrades to gear, no loot drops for anyone.

WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom