• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is normal crucible fucked as well?!

i just seen this post at Bungie.com

buko 1h 8m ago
Its not just IB. Ran the daily control and the control points were disappearing. Saying you had all zones when you had 2/3. At the end the other team was down 19000 to 12000 and suddenly won after we heard the "Good work"

After all that, no xp, and no crucible marks. No point in playing until they reboot the servers.

Kurumi

No I was asking a question since it's not even registering Crucible rep it sounds like. Not sure about Reward drops. But I am going to wait if Nightfall doesn't register rep even, then it also might not register it completed for the buff. Rep alone would make me wait.

Did the nightfall earlier on all 3 of my characters and I got rep and the buff after completion.

Kyne

Really hope IB becomes worthwhile in Year 2.

S1oQ65H_zpsnrh1ajta.png

stb

Probably no point in making the usual Tuesday group post, given that it's an IB week.

If anyone wants to IB, I'm around tonight. We can group up via the PSN group message, if Bungie fixes its shit in time to play tonight.

Think most of them already quit because of the continuous anteater errors.

Less than 50% of my matches today in IB were completed successfully. I don't even care about the rep, but it's just annoying when thing don't work at all. Would rather play regular Crucible and wait for Trials than deal with that.

Will stay tuned and see if it gets better, and maybe we can put an SoM squad back together tomorrow. Fun to play in the big group again, even if it feels a bit messy after 3v3 (everyone stealing kills everywhere :p).

So I loaded up the weekly strike, accidentally get knocked off the cliff in forgotton shore, and die.

Then I suddenly got all the rewards for completion of the weekly including 9 coins, rep, engrams, etc.

Uh...I'll take it!
Like you were still playing the lvl, but the awards popped up on the side?

raindoc

thanks @frenden & co - was a blast! atrocious games, but still good fun in the iron bummer!

Why not just create your own train? Though there should be plenty of people to join.

never said i did not want to, just that i wanted to play. never made a 5 man team requests, wasn't looking for a train to mercury on the weekend, just some guys/gals to play together and have fun with...

Just saw your post Nooblet, we already called it quits like Robinson said!

Hopefully we can get something going in the days to come. That is, if the servers stop going bonkers.

Grim and me didn't get rewards for daily crucible either. =/

njean777

Wait so how many treasure keys can I use per week? Also is it better to do LVL 32 vs LVL 28 Poe? I am LVL 33 and trying to get gear from POE...

Shito

Nice! But...why is that bad boy not locked?!
Saw a post soon after the feature rolled out saying some guy lost an item he had locked while transfering it to his vault. It's probably only a bad urban legend, but I've been scared of it ever since: I'm just really careful when sharding an item. :D

Saw a post soon after the feature rolled out saying some guy lost an item he had locked while transfering it to his vault. It's probably only a bad urban legend, but I've been scared of it ever since: I'm just really careful when sharding an item. :D

Haha. Fair enough!

What does locking do?

It takes away the dismantle option so as not to cause accidents. Hit R3 on a weapon, armor, emblem, ship, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom