• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I'm done. Not touching anything but trials until TTK comes out.
Oh boy, top of the page.
Edit: Oh, so middle of the 100 ppp, okay.
qjr25a6.jpg

Day #01 after the reset and I already have 30/100 vanguard marks... Looks like soon I will have all of the legendary armor pieces... Minus the damn helmet.

Disappointed about the Eris Morn Campaign. I hoped to see some cutscenes instead of just a voiceover.

Story is 1 element they seem to be finally putting more effort into with TTK. The 3rd subclasses will most likely have a story attached to it, it seems. Also, mission wise, HoW was a lot better and in the right direction.

TsuWave

after ToO iron banner is just so boring. i think i'm really only gonna start getting on destiny for trials from now on. that elusive solar hand cannon will be mine one of these days.

Namikaze1

I'm still 50ppp on mobile. Too many gifs / huge pics will crash the browser for me. :(

Turning vids and images off helps out with 50ppp but not that much with 100ppp.

My oldest matches without rep are about 90 minutes old, now. Maybe it's me being a pessimist, but that seems qualitatively different from Medallions popping 5 or so minutes into the next match. Really hope I get my rep at some point.

I was going to leave work now but then some problems came up. Hopefully they get solved soon. If they do, I'm looking for 3x nightfall in about an hour and a half. Maybe 2 hours depending on how this goes :p

EDIT: IS NIGHTFALL BORKED AS WELL?!

Deku Tree

My oldest matches without rep are about 90 minutes old, now. Maybe it's me being a pessimist, but that seems qualitatively different from Medallions popping 5 or so minutes into the next match. Really hope I get my rep at some point.

You probably won't. This has happened every IB and people never get their rep later. It's just that now it's happening to everyone all at the same time.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider

Don't mean to be a downer but I would be absolutely shocked if we got anything back that hasn't already popped at this point.

You probably won't. This has happened every IB and people never get their rep later. It's just that now it's happening to everyone all at the same time.

I never knew this happened before but I usually never play day 1. Not getting rep back later makes sense. Seems tough to keep a record of that when it's not keeping a record of it in the first place.

So I loaded up the weekly strike, accidentally get knocked off the cliff in forgotton shore, and die.

Then I suddenly got all the rewards for completion of the weekly including 9 coins, rep, engrams, etc.

Uh...I'll take it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom