• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sofa King

Pretty sure the lag is stranger than anything I've seen. I sent 2 rockets with proximity to target on and missed 2 guys in a zone which would have normally killed them both. Shot one guy with thorn around 4 or 5 times and when he killed me he had taken no damage.

I'm really cheeses about not getting any rewards post-game in IB.

The only reason I'm playing this damn thing is to hey Gheleons Demise argh

Dunlop

I have about 25 minutes before I have to head out of town.going to see if I can solo this

Join on Dunlop75 if you need a nightfall

Dave_6

Probably no point in making the usual Tuesday group post, given that it's an IB week.

If anyone wants to IB, I'm around tonight. We can group up via the PSN group message, if Bungie fixes its shit in time to play tonight.

I'm planning on playing Destiny tonight, whatever it may be. NFs and/or IB if Bungie gets their shit sorted.

PM me your PSN ID and I'll give it to you whenever you get home. I also hate when I miss giveaways like this, haha.

Thanks for the offer, but I was (mostly) joking. I've only completed VoG a handful of times, and I'm planning on going though it completely in hopes of getting some of the weapons and armor pieces that I'm still missing. Looks like I'll have plenty of time if Iron Banner is still acting up.

Probably no point in making the usual Tuesday group post, given that it's an IB week.
If anyone wants to IB, I'm around tonight. We can group up via the PSN group message, if Bungie fixes its shit in time to play tonight.

I'm planning on playing Destiny tonight, whatever it may be. NFs and/or IB if Bungie gets their shit sorted.

There you are! I was just about to post the list in lieu of you.

I'll be on tonight and wouldn't mind a raid or two. It's been a while. What do you guys think? Haybro, Spyder, Grip?

Down for IB as well if it's no longer borked.

GhaleonEB

Well, time to add Quodron with Trickle to the list of PoE activities never to attempt again, alongside Skolas w/ Lightswitch. I'm absolutely baffled at the choice of modifier and mechanic combination: Trickle prevents shields from recharging, while the mechanic does damage to you the moment the bubble goes up. Combined with absurd piles of adds - those Hobgoblins, holy crap - and it just feels overwhelmingly cheap.

Great concept, but it's still very poor execution. Simply not fun. An hour and a half down the drain. :\

stb

There you are! I was just about to post the list in lieu of you.

I'll be on tonight and wouldn't mind a raid or two. It's been a while. What do you guys think? Haybro, Spyder, Grip?

Down for IB as well if it's no longer borked.

If a group is down to raid, I'd be in (with a preference for HM CE). or IB if that's fixed. Not interested in NF/WH this week.

Deku Tree

So no one playing the banner?

it's broke. Didn't you hear?

Well, time to add Quodron with Trickle to the list of PoE activities never to attempt again, alongside Skolas w/ Lightswitch. I'm absolutely baffled at the choice of modifier and mechanic combination: Trickle prevents shields from recharging, while the mechanic does damage to you the moment the bubble goes up. Combined with absurd piles of adds - those Hobgoblins, holy crap - and it just feels overwhelmingly cheap.

Great concept, but it's still very poor execution. Simply not fun. An hour and a half down the drain. :

Yeah it's a hardcore gear check. If you don't have the best gear for the encounter already maxed out then the encounter can be rough. It's a shame that you have to play to the final encounter to find that out and get no checkpoints nor any loot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom