• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, the things I'd do for RNGesus to get a void shotgun.

The PvP part of Thorn bounty is starting to piss me off. Doesn't help that my only void weapons is a machine gun and a fusion rifle.

Buy one from the vendors and re-roll it at the gunsmith until you get a void one. Or if you already have a HoW legendary just re-roll that.

I've got almost 100 levels in dead orbit and still no ship. Sometimes when I level up DO,a little light inside flickers and says "this time", and then....a mote of light.

Just loaded this up yesterday after getting to level 25 Titan when Destiny first released.

Had a quick blast and have forgotten how good it is!

Id like to try and get some of the cool gear that has been released since I last played, do I need to keep grinding until im level 30 or are there some things I can do/get before then?

See if you can do Prison of elders if you have the HoW DLC it's a horde mode and you're guaranteed an exotic if you finish it for the first time... Relatively easy as well I got patience and time sniper by clearing it :)

How many faction shaders has everyone gotten? Day one, 1000+ hours here.

Three.

I only really level up NM (at 26), and lately I don't even bother anymore. All my rep just goes to Vanguard/Crucible. However, so far I've gotten two and I also got the NM ship, so I can't really complain.

th3dude

Have awesome game in Iron Banner - check
Team wins by large margin - check

Someone on losing team gets Hawkmoon - check

:(

How many faction shaders has everyone gotten? Day one, 1000+ hours here.

Three.

4(got a dupe).

I just got 3 DO rank ups today....3 motes of light and an unwilling soul. Bungie, if you are are truly looking at player feedback....fix this...just let us buy the damn faction shaders and ships... Please....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom