• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clunker

Man, the things I'd do for RNGesus to get a void shotgun.

The PvP part of Thorn bounty is starting to piss me off. Doesn't help that my only void weapons is a machine gun and a fusion rifle.

I am doing this right now and I am pretty much hating life. On the one hand, it's crap and changes my playstyle completely (I normally only stick to primaries in PvP). On the other hand... it does force me to change my playstyle and actually focus on not dying. So it's kind of interesting, but I'm not a gambling man. So I'm at about 50/500 now and terrified to try to advance it. :(

SnakeEyes

Banned
Yo sexy, I got a redbull code with your name on it.
You legend! Read those T&Cs and see if it'll actually work outside of the US and Canadia!

If they do, then you'll be getting some of this:
tiptopblock.jpg

It's amazeballs.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I already confirmed that it works in the UK at least, you will be the test for NZ.

Edit: the fatty in my wants that chocolate :D
Ooooooh-hoo-hoo-hoo! Keen as beans now. And like I said, I'll trade you some of them there Red Bulls for some NZ sugary goodness... :D

SnakeEyes

Banned
Check PSN, sent you a message with code.
SUCCESS!!

PSA: Because the Red Bull codes work against your Bungie.net account, this promo will work worldwide! (the same way those early Destiny trading cards had codes for Shaders and Emblems.)

Message me your postal address, good sir! Sweet times are on their way!

Tbh I don't think I'm ever gonna get a Matador, BTRD, or Ash Factory.

Idk how many Ill Wills, Salvation States, Spare Changes, LGHs, Etc, I've gotten. It's really absurd.

I guess it's okay since I still have only like 10 weapon parts after blowing most of mine trying to get the perfect HB roll lol.

SUCCESS!!

PSA: Because the Red Bull codes work against your Bungie.net account, this promo will work worldwide! (the same way those early Destiny trading cards had codes for Shaders and Emblems.)

Message me your postal address, good sir! Sweet times are on their way!

YOUUUUUUUUUUU HAVE........DONE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom